Reviews for Zetsuai does Titanic
Ink Penn chapter 4 . 2/4/2008
So brilliant! _

Thanks for an awfully refeshing and fun read!

It's the first time I've stepped into Zetsuai fanfiction category... although I was pretty skeptical about the concept, I am very happy to have read it!

Cheers to a wonderful writer!
Ink Penn chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
How wonderfully interesting! _

It's just the first chapter, but I am very impressed. It really helps that I had watched "Titanic" not long ago (unwillingly).

My favourite line? "...while the waving people at the docks were glad to at last be rid of those crazy Nanjos." Lovely~

Kudos on the great idea! Going on to read more!

Oh and about "?"... is that punctuation made that way or as "!"
Meicdon13 chapter 4 . 4/6/2007
I'm definitely adding this to my faves list! XD I totally love it!

Ah, Izumi, we all know that you love Kouji too! Why deny your feelings?
SlyTetsuya chapter 4 . 3/1/2005
Perfect ending to the perfect farce. _
SlyTetsuya chapter 3 . 3/1/2005
*giggle* It's a good thing Kouji's such a romantic out of bed because they never have romantic sex! XD That poor automobile!
SlyTetsuya chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
Somehow Kouji's actions don't surprise me. The directress made a wise decision not telling Izumi about all the "fun" he was gonna be having on that boat! _
wormmonsoul chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
O_O I love it! I swear I've it somewhere before, but it still rocks! If only there were more fics like this. Chu! Kou and Izumi forever!
loli chapter 4 . 4/17/2004
that was so funny!but...
i wonder what izumi said to koji!_
Strega chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
:) Great story. I forgot if I wrote already but I had to say it...or had to say it again. YOU GET THE POINT!
Strega chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
:)I originally read this on your homepage. Good job. You had me laughing out loud. Loved the add in about the dolphins. Would Koji say such a thing? Who knows and who cares? It was funny.