Reviews for Learning to Fly
Amy chapter 1 . 2/9
I couldn't believe I only found this story now. You came up with LH's death as part of the story plot in 2004 ; would you be surprised if I am telling you now that LH was supposes to be killed off in the TGTB&TD episode (May 11, 2007)? I think you had Grissom just right when he insisted his 'dealings' with LH was no one's business but his. So Doc also thought Grissom was involved with LH in the beginning, too. I do believe she offered him free sex in LHB.

I enjoyed this story very much. The need to carry one's duty was nicely mixed with office politics, human follies, personal conflict and individual pettiness.
awertvegtr chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Aw...so swet!

Hehe, I loved how you made Rosmen. He's a weirdo.

It was so pretty!
ConstablePenhaleShootsHimself chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
A great story. I liked the part where Sara was dealing with the case.
VegasGoddess chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Wow. I read this ages ago, on the CSI Forensics fanfiction page, and just found it now on here.

I LOVE this story, so much! I think the idea of killing Lady Heather off (as much as I love her) was an AWESOME idea! You wrote it so well, and so believable, it's amazing.

It was actually one of the first stories I read, and it inspired me to write my own fics. So thank you.

GREAT job! I put it on my favorites.

VegasGoddess
Tiffany chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
all I can say I think this is my favorite Fanfic! What a grat story! Oh my goodness! you seem to know the chartacters very well!
DormouseAnimagus chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
Awesome story-intriguing casefile and I loved how you portrayed the emotions of the characters. The poems were lovely, too-did you write them?
Tinuviel Undomiel chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
I loved it that was awsome you rule
Sise chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
Gah.. just.. gah. You are unbelievably freekin AMAZING! You are my new favourite G/S writer. *happy dance* Please.. for the sake of humanity.. WRITE MORE!
Ssergit chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
Spectacular! I loved this story! You rock.
luxor chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
What a totally engrossing and unique storyline. My heart was literally in my throat throughout. The poetry was just beautiful ... I loved this side of Grissom that you created. Excellent, excellent work. I really enjoyed reading it.
Barb8 chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
Wonderful story. I like the idea of Grissom accused of a crime. Not done often.
strawberry chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
That was such an awesome story. I could really feel the emotions of the characters. Good job!
lisa chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
great work! :D i loved it, totally excellent, hope to read more from you soon
lisa
magratj chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
Hey - this was great - I really enjoyed it!
fe chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
Very well written. I hope you'll write another fic soon.