Reviews for Learning to Fly
awertvegtr chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Aw...so swet!

Hehe, I loved how you made Rosmen. He's a weirdo.

It was so pretty!
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
A great story. I liked the part where Sara was dealing with the case.
VegasGoddess chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Wow. I read this ages ago, on the CSI Forensics fanfiction page, and just found it now on here.

I LOVE this story, so much! I think the idea of killing Lady Heather off (as much as I love her) was an AWESOME idea! You wrote it so well, and so believable, it's amazing.

It was actually one of the first stories I read, and it inspired me to write my own fics. So thank you.

GREAT job! I put it on my favorites.

VegasGoddess
Tiffany chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
all I can say I think this is my favorite Fanfic! What a grat story! Oh my goodness! you seem to know the chartacters very well!
DormouseAnimagus chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
Awesome story-intriguing casefile and I loved how you portrayed the emotions of the characters. The poems were lovely, too-did you write them?
Tinuviel Undomiel chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
I loved it that was awsome you rule
Sise chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
Gah.. just.. gah. You are unbelievably freekin AMAZING! You are my new favourite G/S writer. *happy dance* Please.. for the sake of humanity.. WRITE MORE!
Ssergit chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
Spectacular! I loved this story! You rock.
luxor chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
What a totally engrossing and unique storyline. My heart was literally in my throat throughout. The poetry was just beautiful ... I loved this side of Grissom that you created. Excellent, excellent work. I really enjoyed reading it.
Barb8 chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
Wonderful story. I like the idea of Grissom accused of a crime. Not done often.
strawberry chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
That was such an awesome story. I could really feel the emotions of the characters. Good job!
lisa chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
great work! :D i loved it, totally excellent, hope to read more from you soon
lisa
magratj chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
Hey - this was great - I really enjoyed it!
fe chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
Very well written. I hope you'll write another fic soon.
leddy chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
I really enjoyed this. I always wondered what it would be like for Sara to have to check out LH. I'm glad they worked everything out in the end.