Reviews for Is This Love
Darknessdawns chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
Its always sad when I find in finished stories. This one was rather good and I'm depressed that we didn't actually get our Sesshy/Kag lemon. The fluff was nice though.
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 15 . 5/28/2014
I loved this story. I'm pleased that I read it again.
silvercrescent pheonix chapter 14 . 11/16/2013
you should so write a sequel! this was really good!
Featherspike chapter 6 . 7/20/2012
yes why did u do that to poor fluffy-sama... ur evil buuuuuuttttthis story is awesome
Tsukikageshi chapter 15 . 2/21/2011
When I read your stories I don't know what's better... the story or the goofy authors notes. I like both. I am guessing (since it is 2011 that this contest is over...
ihateu74 chapter 6 . 11/8/2010
dud y u let him get raped ur uick i swear! DX
Irean Vamprate chapter 10 . 9/7/2010
dude i so get what your trying to say...about the girl thing, and the yaoi, i guess some things just cant be explained
hinaxnaru chapter 15 . 8/24/2009
loved it
Rai Science chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Fluffy's Concubine -hehe chapter 3 . 3/14/2007

i can't stop laughing!

your storey!

make more seshy-kagzys!
hieinkurama chapter 15 . 2/16/2007
Are you ever going to update this or write a sequal because i would love to read and find out if Sango and Miroku evry do hockup and if anyone one of them have kids. Also what is Kohaku going to do?
demonlife chapter 10 . 4/16/2006
u r so right about guys, but remeber they lose their hair when they get old. so it sucks for them and we have an excuse for why we r so bitchy!
sessgirl chapter 15 . 2/19/2006
no offence but the story kinda suckes. I mean i'm not saying that it is not good or anything but to do a sequal on this story will bring u not reviews. But on overall the story line was good.
Heart-Of-Ink chapter 15 . 2/15/2006
hurry up with the sequel i cant wait!
RikkuSesshy chapter 13 . 2/13/2006
ok, first off u have the weirdest pairing ever, i mean koga and inuyasha, thats the most unbelievable pairing ever! If you like sesshy so much y is he soo weak in the first chapters, its like hes injured for 6 chapters. you also need more description because it seems kagome and sesshy got close a little too fast. The plot of the story is really good though. great job later