Reviews for Tainted View
REBD chapter 5 . 5/15/2014
i like it :)
wild-springflower chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
ok, i really dont like this Noir guy, first he blows up a bunch of girls then he carves his name into one of their stomachs... thats just not nice! Although, so far hes making a pretty good evil guy. poor Caliban, that was sad... anywho, um... all i really have left to say is i look forward to recieving that Roger plushie! too bad his name wasnt Richard... then i could have called him Dick, well, i guess i can STILL call him Dick... :)
wild-springflower chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
wonderful beginning, albeit depressing. those poor girls, that would suck a lot! i cant wait to keep reading! :)
merna chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Hi, I've started reading 'tainted View' and I'm enjoying it very much. I've read a couple other of your fics and really enjoy your characterizations. I just started reading LXG fiction after rewatching the movie recently and am slowly becoming hooked but I can't find many fan fiction sites, any suggestions would be appreciated.
Raven McBain chapter 5 . 2/6/2005
Poor Mina, and Tom. Please reveiw soon ot I will send my flying monkeys agter you. I want to know more I really want you to continue.
No one knows.o.0 chapter 5 . 10/1/2004
YOU'RE SO EVIL! Not updating in so long...how COULD you? No matter...email me if you have any plans on updating, will you? Thank you...awesome story!
downbythebay chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
interesting...very interesting
devilburns chapter 5 . 8/15/2004
Cool Chapter! more soon please this is getting good!
Crystal Nox chapter 5 . 7/27/2004
O i love it! The girl is already creeping me out beyond all belief! O-O I have goosebumps! Cant wait for your next chapter, update soon!
queerquail chapter 4 . 7/17/2004
Cliffy...*growls* Bad, Sethoz, bad...
queerquail chapter 3 . 7/17/2004
Er...Waoh to you too! :D Excellent chapter here, poor Dove. I'm surprised I HAVEN'T read this before...but heck!
Clez chapter 5 . 7/16/2004
Oh... so very, very worth the wait... I LOVED IT! I really can't wait for more, and... we do give Tom a hard time, don't we? :)

Clez
Tatsu chapter 5 . 7/16/2004
!

Whoot! I'm certainly glad your writers block went off, because I was about to resort to desperate measures to ensure updatage :) :P

I love it, but I want to know which girl it is! Tell me thoz, tell me!
DJ TammyKat chapter 4 . 5/1/2004
i think this story is getting better and better.
please write a new chapter soon. PRETTY PLEASE?
i'll be your friend...please?
Zayina chapter 4 . 4/27/2004
No...you can't leave it there...
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »