Reviews for Ghosts
Snarry-Snermione-Hannigram-90 chapter 12 . 9/11
That was a rather interesting take on the story of Harry Potter, and I really enjoyed it. Bravo. :)
Merlenyn chapter 12 . 8/23
Wow. Just... wow. I loved it! Though I was sad and halfway to crying several times watching Sev's despair and rage and all that. And then the hints as to what Sirius was doing to Harry... gah! Poor Harry! Though I wasn't quite expecting the ending despite knowing that the last chapter was titled "happily ever after"... I wondered if there was any possibility that because Sev was a ghost and not a spirit on the "otherside" if there would've been anyway to bring him back with that whole "master of death" stuff but I'm happy that they still got their "happily ever after" and am actually quite amused at the whole possessing the potions teachers to teach and then running them off afterwards... I guess they can't possess a person for longer than a year? The poor teachers must be traumatized! lol must be rather cozy to both be possessing the teacher at once though, right? XD Oh man, I almost wish there was another chapter or so where Nicholas talks to Lupin, asks curious if he'd ever consider a ghost for a potions teacher if they were knowledgeable enough, and then see his shock when Sev and Harry float into the room to offer to be the teachers. Poor guy might just have a heart attack! XD Or at least faint. That'd be hilarious... have him faint and them dump water on him with a spell (proving they can use a bit of magic) or call for Peves to do the dumping. heh Anyway, it was a good story! Sad, but good! :)
Hare and Heron chapter 12 . 8/3
Completely worth reading this! Usually I don't do well with angst and so I avoid it, and I kept fearing what I would find at the end of this, but whoosh! That was nice and sweet (although I could have used a little bit more of interaction between Harry and Snape at the last chapter, if you don't mind my saying) and it was just right for my nerves, too! owo
Thanks very much for writing!
LuciMoon chapter 12 . 7/8
I've always loved this it about a hundred times over the years. Love your writing.
Fyreheart chapter 12 . 6/6
This story was horrifying in that it was also believable. It is easy to believe that Dumbledore would allow a murderer to go free if the victim was someone that wouldn't be missed. Having Remus be Dumbledore's grandson makes it even more credible. To recognize that a man in charge of children would deliberately torture a teenaged boy for more than twenty years is truly terrifying to consider.

If I interpreted the not-so-subtle hints correctly, Sirius was molesting if not raping Harry and no one did a single thing about it. He tried to avoid spending time with the man, looked like hell when he did, and no one figured anything out?

It's also rather chilling to realize that the ghosts deliberately helped Harry die and remain in a ghostly state. The idea that they were possessing whoever was hired as the Potions professor was rather creepy, especially if no (living) person figured it out.
WeirdSuicidal19568 chapter 12 . 4/25
Hi! Er...well, I just found this fic tonight, and I've read the whole thing with a few breaks in between chapters, but anyway, I really liked this. It was wonderfully written and it wasn't at all OOC (out of character), at least in my opinion, had a wonderful ending! I usually hate angst, and try to avoid it, but...damn, this was wonderful.

Honestly, this is the first Harry Potter/Severus Snape fic I have ever read, as usually I hate the idea (Nothing against yaoi, or Harry or Severus, I just...can't see them together) and I was surprised with myself when I chose to read it, and I think that was because it's a teenage Severus, as the main aspect that made me shield away from it was the age gap, but, either way, this was wonderful. I loved it.

libro5678 chapter 12 . 3/18
The sad thing is that I do not doubt dumbledore would have covered it up. Certainly no one asked murtle how she died till harry did.
RiverDemon chapter 12 . 2/22
This was such a great story, the character you created for severus as a ghost was brilliant and so was the conspiracy about his death. I do wish that there had been a more emotional closure between severus and his old tormentors. I feel like Lupin at least would be very VERY sad and sorry. Please write a sequel!
Funniebones chapter 12 . 2/2
I just thought I should say this, because I know how much I like getting reviews from readers. I really love this story. Its unique and different in the best ways possible and there is still enough of the actual story line to not make it too much of an AU. I've read this story at least four or five times and I am sure that I will read it again. So thanks for the awesome story :)
Hesperis chapter 12 . 10/7/2014
Superb story!
ForestEmerald chapter 12 . 5/3/2014
This story was beautiful. Thank you for writing it.
LadyFreak chapter 12 . 3/31/2014
That was very different from anything else I've read... and I loved it. Well done and thank you for sharing
shunned-one chapter 12 . 2/15/2014
It was different and i very much liked it.
angelaneahwalker chapter 12 . 1/29/2014
i did liked!
JlovesGaara chapter 12 . 1/25/2014
Wow what an incredible story. I'm glad they could be together in the end. :)