Reviews for Ghosts
Interesting ending and HA to Sirius for what became of him. I like how things stuck to the books but also twisted nicely by taking a character out while all making sense. Great job well thought out and original. I enjoyed this story and thanks for sharing.
Grr, flippin' Dumbledore! I can imagine him doing that though.
Aww, poor Severus. I bet Lupin would stay away from the shack after what took place there. Things would definitely play out different since Severus isn't there. It all makes sense.
Sounds like something Dumbledore would do to save his own skin. Just wonder how he explained the incident to Snape's parents and the condition of his remains.
Wow, great gory start! I can't wait to continue.
Yvonne Park chapter 12 . 9/3
Aw, I wish there was more about Harry and Severus' afterlife together. They are super cute! I wish there was more! You did a great job with this story! :)

-Yvonne
Scathing reviewer chapter 12 . 7/21
A fantastic, but incredibly sad, story.
Just a bluebird chapter 12 . 3/20
What a fantastic story! I first read this a few years ago, and it definitely has held up over time! Great job :)
10thwhovian chapter 12 . 3/10
That was fantastic! Such a unique idea (hard to find in this fandom lol), and it was written so well! I absolutely loved every word!
Queen of the Faye chapter 12 . 1/15
This story was beautifully tragic, haunting, and horrifyingly believable. I always wondered about the supposed 'prank', and why nothing had been done to punish Sirius. Well done; I really enjoyed it.
FallenAngel2487 chapter 12 . 1/12
Ok...Now that was an amazing story. And so different from basically any other story I've ever read. Great job :)
Guest chapter 2 . 12/18/2016
Yikes. We're off to a dark start (that really high-lights of f:ed up canon is) and I'm hooked. Well written.
teedub chapter 12 . 9/8/2016
I loved this wonderfully creative story. The impotent rage Severus felt came through quite well.

The only... complaint I guess is a decent word... I have is that DD never got what he deserved and Lupin was able to thrive for all his character failures. But life - nor death - isn't fair is it?
Bongo MonkeysXP chapter 12 . 4/27/2016
What a delightfully different concept! A lovely read!
-BongoMonkeys