Reviews for Ghosts
LuciMoon chapter 12 . 7/8
I've always loved this story...read it about a hundred times over the years. Love your writing.
Fyreheart chapter 12 . 6/6
This story was horrifying in that it was also believable. It is easy to believe that Dumbledore would allow a murderer to go free if the victim was someone that wouldn't be missed. Having Remus be Dumbledore's grandson makes it even more credible. To recognize that a man in charge of children would deliberately torture a teenaged boy for more than twenty years is truly terrifying to consider.

If I interpreted the not-so-subtle hints correctly, Sirius was molesting if not raping Harry and no one did a single thing about it. He tried to avoid spending time with the man, looked like hell when he did, and no one figured anything out?

It's also rather chilling to realize that the ghosts deliberately helped Harry die and remain in a ghostly state. The idea that they were possessing whoever was hired as the Potions professor was rather creepy, especially if no (living) person figured it out.
WeirdSuicidal19568 chapter 12 . 4/25
Hi! Er...well, I just found this fic tonight, and I've read the whole thing with a few breaks in between chapters, but anyway, I really liked this. It was wonderfully written and it wasn't at all OOC (out of character), at least in my opinion, and...it had a wonderful ending! I usually hate angst, and try to avoid it, but...damn, this was wonderful.

Honestly, this is the first Harry Potter/Severus Snape fic I have ever read, as usually I hate the idea (Nothing against yaoi, or Harry or Severus, I just...can't see them together) and I was surprised with myself when I chose to read it, and I think that was because it's a teenage Severus, as the main aspect that made me shield away from it was the age gap, but, either way, this was wonderful. I loved it.

-WeirdSuicidal19568
libro5678 chapter 12 . 3/18
The sad thing is that I do not doubt dumbledore would have covered it up. Certainly no one asked murtle how she died till harry did.
RiverDemon chapter 12 . 2/22
This was such a great story, the character you created for severus as a ghost was brilliant and so was the conspiracy about his death. I do wish that there had been a more emotional closure between severus and his old tormentors. I feel like Lupin at least would be very VERY sad and sorry. Please write a sequel!
Funniebones chapter 12 . 2/2
I just thought I should say this, because I know how much I like getting reviews from readers. I really love this story. Its unique and different in the best ways possible and there is still enough of the actual story line to not make it too much of an AU. I've read this story at least four or five times and I am sure that I will read it again. So thanks for the awesome story :)
Hesperis chapter 12 . 10/7/2014
Superb story!
ForestEmerald chapter 12 . 5/3/2014
This story was beautiful. Thank you for writing it.
LadyFreak chapter 12 . 3/31/2014
That was very different from anything else I've read... and I loved it. Well done and thank you for sharing
shunned-one chapter 12 . 2/15/2014
It was different and i very much liked it.
angelaneahwalker chapter 12 . 1/29/2014
i did liked!
JlovesGaara chapter 12 . 1/25/2014
Wow what an incredible story. I'm glad they could be together in the end. :)
PiptheSnake chapter 12 . 11/29/2013
Loved it
JaneDoh0 chapter 12 . 10/31/2013
Wow! This was amazing. I am not a usual reader of HP/SS, but your story was just beautiful. You did an excellent job capturing Severus's pain, rage, and frustration over his awful fate. Nothing your characters did was really far from how they appear in canon, but yet your AU is pretty unique. Your Ron and Hermione are just as self-absorbed as in canon. It would have been nice to see how certain events played out without Severus there, but I guess fate makes do with what is available!

I love how everyone turns out-Sirius's fate is especially apt, after all the awful things he did. I don't think that Remus Lupin and Dumbledore really get their just rewards for the evil they did in life, though. No matter how accidental Severus's death was (from Lupin's perspective), I don't see how he could possible justify 20 years of imprisonment alone. Too bad Remus doesn't get to find out how it feels. It is also too bad that Dumbledore gets to go out gently into that good night. If anyone deserved to be haunted, it was him.
W.O.Poetry chapter 12 . 9/11/2013
I loved it! Not to angsty nor to much wallowing on the futileness of Severus situation. And quite original as well, something I'll probably re-read several times again. Thank you for this experience :)
/Cecilia