Reviews for Ghosts
libro5678 chapter 12 . 3/18
The sad thing is that I do not doubt dumbledore would have covered it up. Certainly no one asked murtle how she died till harry did.
RiverDemon chapter 12 . 2/22
This was such a great story, the character you created for severus as a ghost was brilliant and so was the conspiracy about his death. I do wish that there had been a more emotional closure between severus and his old tormentors. I feel like Lupin at least would be very VERY sad and sorry. Please write a sequel!
Funniebones chapter 12 . 2/2
I just thought I should say this, because I know how much I like getting reviews from readers. I really love this story. Its unique and different in the best ways possible and there is still enough of the actual story line to not make it too much of an AU. I've read this story at least four or five times and I am sure that I will read it again. So thanks for the awesome story :)
Hesperis chapter 12 . 10/7/2014
Superb story!
ForestEmerald chapter 12 . 5/3/2014
This story was beautiful. Thank you for writing it.
LadyFreak chapter 12 . 3/31/2014
That was very different from anything else I've read... and I loved it. Well done and thank you for sharing
shunned-one chapter 12 . 2/15/2014
It was different and i very much liked it.
angelaneahwalker chapter 12 . 1/29/2014
i did liked!
JlovesGaara chapter 12 . 1/25/2014
Wow what an incredible story. I'm glad they could be together in the end. :)
PiptheSnake chapter 12 . 11/29/2013
Loved it
JaneDoh0 chapter 12 . 10/31/2013
Wow! This was amazing. I am not a usual reader of HP/SS, but your story was just beautiful. You did an excellent job capturing Severus's pain, rage, and frustration over his awful fate. Nothing your characters did was really far from how they appear in canon, but yet your AU is pretty unique. Your Ron and Hermione are just as self-absorbed as in canon. It would have been nice to see how certain events played out without Severus there, but I guess fate makes do with what is available!

I love how everyone turns out-Sirius's fate is especially apt, after all the awful things he did. I don't think that Remus Lupin and Dumbledore really get their just rewards for the evil they did in life, though. No matter how accidental Severus's death was (from Lupin's perspective), I don't see how he could possible justify 20 years of imprisonment alone. Too bad Remus doesn't get to find out how it feels. It is also too bad that Dumbledore gets to go out gently into that good night. If anyone deserved to be haunted, it was him.
W.O.Poetry chapter 12 . 9/11/2013
I loved it! Not to angsty nor to much wallowing on the futileness of Severus situation. And quite original as well, something I'll probably re-read several times again. Thank you for this experience :)
/Cecilia
Pyrane chapter 12 . 8/31/2013
Definitely loved ;D
Thanks !

***Pyrane***
tgcgoddess chapter 12 . 7/7/2013
OMG, that was the saddest thing I have read in a long time! I wish everything could come out now that Fumbles is dead; I hate the idea that he got away with it with his reputation intact. So many lives ruined...

I'm glad that Severus and Harry have each other now, but it hurts that he had to die to get away from Sirius. I wonder if he ever tried to tell anyone, and if they would have believed him.

*gives hugs to everyone except Fumbles and Sirius and wipes away tears

PS I loved it, btw
Saphiretigger chapter 12 . 5/5/2013
:) it was a nice story i liked it quite a bit