Reviews for Oh, Santa Baby!
Avelyn Lauren chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
She went overboard with the gold lights. I'm not sure that they will be removing them anytime soon. That's funny. I'll talk to you later. arigato and ja ne!
The Blue Raven chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
one more I didn't review?

ah, well... by now I think you must know what I think of your work :) Love the mistletoe and your take on my thing about Cirronians and strobign lights. This was a wonderful, sexy fic of the sort all readers hope to see more of from you (even if this particullar reader had been somewhat out of touch lately).

Oh, Santa Baby indeed ... hope to find one of those under my tree, lol

Keep writing. Inquiring minds MUST know.

thanks for yet another adorable smut-fic from the Fluffy Cat. As alawys, we look forward to more. Also, IM me at your convenience. Blue now has both the time and inlcination to write another Trackre Christmas fic and could use a sounding board

all aloha

me
Tessa4 chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
Oh Fluffy! This was such a sweet fic! Cole discovering Christmas with all his childlike wonder and innocence! LOL Very nice. I loved it so much. I loved Cole asking why *Santa should come more than once a year* Thanks for this cute Christmas story!
VivianeAeryn chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
(claps hands) I love it!
MissBee chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
I've been eagerly awaiting the Christmas fic and as usual you've delivered a wonderful story! I like the tie in with the fanfic season... So there's a valentine's day story in the works, right?