Reviews for Destiny Dilemas
Sapphire no Bluchiha chapter 25 . 1/27/2014
Awesome story!
DO NOT HATE ME FOR THIS BUT, I find Melvin as one of my favourite characters, second actually, Marik #1. This is because I watched Yu-Gi-Oh the abridged series before the actual thing and Melvin (Yami Marik - It's a joke because you can't spell Melvin without evil hence him being called that) makes me laugh so much it's unreal. In the official 4kids dub I got freaked out by the scary voice and face veins and creepy tongue - my mum said he looked like something from the exorcist - LOL!
Anyway...
HOW COULD HE DO THAT TO KARA?!
*cries* I THOUGHT YOU WERE FUNNY YOU GOD DAMN, MOTHER TRUCKING, DUCK SUCKING, *censored* SON OF A BITCH!
This calls for more extreme measures than rancid object throwing, I summon, the main cast of Blackadder goes Fourth!

Blackadder: Now then George, Baldrick, what to do with this pineapple-headed prick?

Baldrick: Excuse me sir, I have a cunning plan

Blackadder: And what's that then Baldrick?

Baldrick: *whispers in Blackadder's ear*

Blackadder: You're saying we shove a pole up his arse and hoist him above the trench tops where the rest of the Yu-Gi-Oh cast in the story and all the reviewers will blast him into the shadow realm until he is nothing more than a bullet filled carcass?

Baldrick: Yessir Captain Blackadder sir

George: JOLLY GOOD SHOW CHAPS!

*Malik gets shot into a bajillion tiny bits and Marik comes out with a sword at the very end*

Marik: Hasta la vista douchebag!

*Malik dies and everybody PARTIES!*

Everyone: DING DONG THE EVIL BITCH IS DEAD! (x infinity)
ADHD Fairy Princess Minky chapter 7 . 5/25/2012
Just to let you know, you didn't write anywhere in this chapter that Yami Marik killed Marik's father...you got up to the point of slamming him against the wall using the Millennium Rod, but there was no stabbing or using the dagger in the Rod to peel off his father's back (like it was shown in the manga)...
ADHD Fairy Princess Minky chapter 4 . 5/25/2012
I know that back when this story was written, everyone thought that the Pharaoh's name was Yami, but his actual name's Atem, and no one in the series remembers his name because it was erased from history. So he's normally called the 'Nameless Pharaoh'. Or Yuugi calls him 'mou hitori no boku', which roughly translates as 'other me' or 'another me'.
ADHD Fairy Princess Minky chapter 2 . 5/25/2012
I forgot to mention in my chapter 1 review:

3) They're in Egypt, they have Egyptian or Arabic names and they don't use Japanese honorifics. (Like they did in chapter 1. Plus, Takara's name sounds very Japanese. And I believe Odean is spelled 'Odion'. But in the Japanese version of YGO, his name was Rishid, which is an Egyptian name. I guess Odion is too, but I'm not sure about that one...)
ADHD Fairy Princess Minky chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Just a few suggestions:

1) There needs to be more description, just so the story can be read smoother and keep people's interest.

2) When people are talking, separate them from each other. I'll give you an example from your story:

Kara giggled again. "You're funny," she said. "How so?" "You are such a rebel to everything my parents have taught me." "What have they taught you?"

This can be very confusing because they're both talking in the same paragraph. Also, as I said in number 1, there needs to be more description, like how they're feeling and their expressions and such. I'll re-write that paragraph, here:

Kara giggled again, "You're funny."

Marik gave a blank stare, a little confused. "How so?"

"You are such a rebel to everything my parents have taught me."

Marik, now genuinely curious, asked, "What have they taught you?"

Hope this helps! :) I'd like to see a re-write of this story some time! It has very good potential! :D
6teenana1 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
i love this stroy 3
Kai-N-Lyn chapter 35 . 12/10/2010
This is so amazing *sobs*

Poor Malik, being tortured. ITS OKAY MAA-CHAN I STILL LOVE YOU!...even if you are an evil bastard
inuhime313 chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Loved it
Assumptio chapter 35 . 7/8/2007
This story was beyond touching. I enjoyed it a lot!
Songorita chapter 35 . 6/19/2007
Awsome story. You should think about making a sequel.
Broken Kunai chapter 10 . 11/27/2005
Storys great but i mean come on a joey, kara, and marik pairing.
Silver Fantasy chapter 35 . 10/3/2005
OMG that was such a sweet story! Only one thing, 'Dilemas' in the title has two M's. Other than that, great job with everything! I hope you'll write a sequel to this!
Samantha chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
oh please tell me you're makin' a seqeal. I LOVED THIS STORY. I GOTTA READ IT was just wonderful.
AmenKitty chapter 32 . 3/24/2005
HI! Sorry bout me not goin on!*Cries while Bakura coforts her* Anyways its cause my pc got busted,MSA's,my page at xanga and otaku and got grounded 4 a week! Yep its a tragic! But Bakura was on my side! *See's AngelBird come in*

AK:Hey!

AB:YAY! Finally u r reviewing! Tell her the good news!

AK:Do u think so

AB:YES! Or else I'll tell her! K-

AK:I'll tell her! I am a author at Fanfic!

*Ballons appear and loud music w/ junk food*

AK:Celebrated with some of my friends!_ I hope u could check it out! My pen nem iz AmenKitty!

AB:Of course!