Reviews for Sacrifice
aninom chapter 33 . 10/23/2016
Great story. I couldn't stop reading it till I get to this chapter... I loved it:)
A ShrinkinG VIOLET GIrL chapter 33 . 8/13/2015
oh..angst first..then fluff!
Bocilovegsr chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
you know it is about the tenth time I am reading this story. And I still do love it. Maybe more than I did the first time. So thanks again.
rxbuff chapter 33 . 1/20/2010
I would just like to tell you how much I enjoyed reading this story. I thought I could actually feel Sara's despair when she was leaving Vegas and Grissom and then again when Grissom was leaving her in Maine. Again, Incredible story. Thanks for sharing your talent.
fearlessSidle chapter 33 . 9/30/2009
Loved this story
Bocilovegsr chapter 33 . 7/3/2009
Definitely this is my favorite story of yours. My heart was literally ached for both of them when they separated. So well written. I love the way you write. And the emotion is just greatly described.

I laughed hard when I read this :)

“Wanna come watch some TV?” Nick grinned as he stood.

“Man, you need a girl!” Warrick laughed as he stood alongside him and slapped his arm while they made their way towards the exit.
caz1969 chapter 33 . 4/29/2008
This is only the second story i have read (only got link today)

I started reading in work today and came home to continue.

The description and reactions all fantastic.

I look forward to reading more, but maybe not tonight or i wont get any sleep
toothchick chapter 33 . 3/16/2008
Thank you so much for this AMAZING story! I really loved it! You have such a gift with words-Thank you for sharing...
toothchick chapter 21 . 3/16/2008
I was thinking, in the last chapter, even though they had slept together & kissed fingers...they had never kissed each other on the lips.

In this chapter, it just seems so right, because last night had been about healing & comfort. Whereas tonight, when they kissed it unleashed their passions...until the phone rang!
toothchick chapter 20 . 3/15/2008
Sleeping together for them was even more intimate because they DIDN'T have sex!
toothchick chapter 10 . 3/15/2008
I was crying before...I was bawling reading this chapter!
toothchick chapter 7 . 3/15/2008
I was crying while reading this chapter!
Cara-Jane chapter 33 . 7/23/2007
This is a review for the whole story... not just the last chapter, i thought that it made more sence that way.. sorry :D x

This is one of the best CSI Fictions i have EVER read. the characterisation was superb, and the description of the characters reactions to situations was amazing...i honestly thought that this was an unseen series of CSI. The plot was well thought out, and everything fell into place at the end of the story. the descriptions of scenes and emotions vere constructed to sophisticatedly, that i could almost feel what the character was going through, or what they were seeing.

I don't think that there is any improvments to be made on the story, as it is well written, and the fine line between unbelievble, and believably intense, is not crossed.

i would like to congradulate the authos for writing such a masterpiece, and hope that there is more fiction written to this diamond standard.

all the best

Little Miis kiis those blues goodbye xo
Megan chapter 33 . 6/8/2007
Great job! It took me several days to read but I didn't want to stop when I had to. I really enjoy reading you work.
TDCSI chapter 33 . 8/30/2006
Great story I thought it was very well written and you make the story so easy to follow. You are a tallented writer.