Reviews for Double Vision
Maximus Prime chapter 9 . 3/2/2011
awesome fic! im glad that you did finish and Kayura are my pairing in all of fanfiction I wish you would have put Rowen proposing to Kayura but a damn good fic if I say so myself...
Yummy Yum I'll sign in another time chapter 4 . 10/4/2004
Love this story. Such a mystery. Du-du-dun (my lame attempt at creepy music) Awesome writer & awesome fic. Oh, and I love Mia and Sage. Would not have said it if u didn't say 'u were surprised ppl like them'. There is a whole Japanese fandom of Doushingi (sp?) and JP-web-sites dedicated to them, Seiji and Nasuti that is. And if u likes fics w/ them, check out SeijiandNasty Tons of fics never seen beforeā€¦and I just don't mean Seiji/Nasty, I'm talking about real talented/well written fics.
Inda chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
adding toaovrite
CANDYHEARTS chapter 9 . 4/11/2004
YEAH! Arent ya proud that ya finished it!Yer first finished story eva! im glad that u did, bcuz i have been waitin ta read more! terrific job on the ending it wuz real cute! maybe u could find a way to do a sequel? thats sad that yer not reallie into RW nemore but I look fwd to more of F&I. u should also finish Valentines.
MorganRay chapter 9 . 4/11/2004
The ending was a little abrupt, but i'm glad you pulled through and finished it! I like the weddings, they seem very believable and all, and i best of luck with your Zelda stories! Fiera is not a mary sue, and yeah, they annoy me too. anyway, it's good you did kill her, because that seems more believable. letting all your characters live is simply not good story writing in my view, and you killed her with taste, creating drama.
MorganRay chapter 7 . 4/11/2004
Quite a bit of action and adventure, i must say, and killing Fiera's mentor is something i didn't see coming.
MirokuLover chapter 9 . 4/11/2004
Yeah!1 Great ending! Im so glad sage and mia got married! I really did enjoyed this reading this fic. Can't wait for ur next masterpicece. See ya !
Inda chapter 9 . 4/11/2004
YEAH you finished. Good story. Hope you write another one. I'll be watching.
illusions1 chapter 9 . 4/10/2004
Finally the update I have been waiting for. It was worth it. I'm sad to see your story end and I do hope you will write another even though you are obsessed with another category now. She wasnt a Mary Sue. Great ending! One of the best Ive read on this site.
MorganRay chapter 6 . 3/7/2004
AW! Why are Valentine's Hijinx and Double Vision on hiatus? Those were two of my favorite should honestly continue them.
illusions1 chapter 6 . 2/15/2004
my computer is fixed. youve outdone yourself this time. just encase you forgot , my sis and i both use this pen name, and soon we will register it. i saw a few grammer errors. you put that kayura wanted to talk a walk, i think you meant take , rite. oh and by the way i saw this a couple times
"Blah blah blah blah" , said Cye. when it should be. "Blah blah blah blah," said Cye. you seem to like extra commas. it was a nice twist with the armor being destroyed. try to make your chapters longer.
MirokuLover chapter 6 . 2/13/2004
So Kool! make more ur story is the koolest.
Inda chapter 6 . 2/13/2004
Just keep up the good work.
Mirokulover chapter 5 . 2/8/2004
Yeah Yeah love ur story its going great Can't wait to see what happens with Dais and Mia . keep up the great work
CandyHeartsIllusions1 chapter 5 . 2/3/2004
Hey Girly! Itz us again! Still reviewin 4 both of us, Illusions said his computer should be fixed soon newayz
CandyHearts: thank you girl for making Mia kiss Sage! *Jumps up and down cheering* Yeah! They are totally my favorite pair. So does she like him since we all know he likes her... Cool stuff!
Illusions1: Glad you explained Fiera's mentor's curse. I have a question tho, HOW DID FIERA BECOME A VAMPIRE? Nice idea bout that new armor by the way.