Reviews for Maybe in a little while
Queen Boadicea chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
Cute!
Inkheart chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
Aww..That was great, you gonna continue? If so please update soon!
smile1 chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
Hey!
So, I read your one parter, like I promised (!) and I'm the first one to review it...I think. Anyway, on to the actual review. I have been reading a lot of paragraphs this night, so I was relieved when I saw that there was a lot of dialogue in your chapter. Besides that's kind of the thing you always notice about your stories, which is a good thing, because that means that you have found your writing style. The first paragraph was my favorite, because of how you wrote Buffy's thoughts. They seemed to fit her behavior on the show perfectly, in the last season anyway. The dialogue was okay, funny, though you used some cliched comments. But that was kinda left in the background, because of the humor and the chemistry that was going on between Alex and Buffy. The characters were pretty in character, especially Buffy and Dawn:
Dawn: "And you punched him! That was so cool...and he so deserved it"
Spike...he talked a little too much in my eyes, but what do I know, since I only watch a few ep's every now and then.
You could turn it into a story, but then this chapter would lose its sadness and the message you were trying to make clear, would become tainted and would eventually fade, know what I mean ?
I think I did a pretty good job at keeping my promise of leaving you a long-ish review. And I liked it, kinda gloomy, in a dark vampire-y kinda way.
Bye, smile :-)