Reviews for To Find a Dream
lunarlegend11 chapter 3 . 2/16/2013
Awesome! Please keep up the good work and post again soon!
LigerJager chapter 3 . 11/13/2007
PLease please please continue this fic!

THe quality and the storyline are superb and to have it killed so early is almost a crime.

Anyways, honestly I'm waiting for the girls to break out the skills and or return back to the dojo...but that wouldn't be till later on anyways.

anywho, good job and please continue!
kiki-hime chapter 3 . 12/29/2006
M i really enjoyed this chapter. I really like where this story is going. Honestly I must admit this has a great twist. I wouldn't mind though if Kaoru had a little taste of everyone. Like Kaoru and Aoshi or Saitou. Hm I think you should consider it. XD

Please update soon. I honestly can't wait.
Kendokawaii00 chapter 3 . 4/1/2006
Wow,what a great capture the emotion and the time and place just fine.I feel touch when you describe how hard the life can be at that time.I hope you can countinue this wonderfull fic soon.I put under aleart so please continue writing ne? Hope for the best bye
Kaori-Angel chapter 3 . 11/6/2005
Please update soon! This is a great story!
Drawkcab chapter 3 . 6/2/2005
It's good keep it up!_

bunnies! XD peace out!
rkgrl chapter 3 . 5/16/2005
r u goin to continue? it would be a nice story if u did. I luv it!
PhoenixIsis chapter 3 . 3/12/2005
Great story. I really want to see how it ends. It's been awhile since you updated, but maybe you'll continue it again. If your do, I await anxiously to see it. Good job.
Arys chapter 3 . 12/28/2004
This story sounds like it's really great. I wish you would update soon, but it doesn't look like it since you haven't done so in a while.
bunny angel chapter 3 . 9/26/2004
somehow i really like this. the sango thing wasn't too appealing but it's alright. it's brilliant the way you're handling this. the story's great. let's hope there's danger and intrigue soon too. hehehe so the girls can see the guys in action and have another moral dilemma. hehehe so evil. anyway update soon!
Kao-gurl chapter 3 . 8/2/2004
PLEASE UPDATE! I really like yor story and cannot think of any thing that needs change. That is an amazing compliment comming from me please update.
Engel Star 13 chapter 3 . 6/17/2004
ok i'll just tell U whats on my mind, when kaoru and Misao r talking 2 Aoshi & Kenshin, in the game around the end, it is hard 2 tell who is talking. Other then that, upate soon Kay? P.S. R&R my stories 2 kay? _
Reignashii chapter 3 . 6/14/2004
hay cassidy its me rei! i reread your story again tehe hope you'll update soon im dying to know what happends! well see ya later hope you update! rei
pruningshears chapter 3 . 5/3/2004
Her eyes traveled to his thick shock of flaming hair, and she had the odd urge to brush it from his cheek. It was brushing against his scar. Dashing - no! Scars mean fighting, they're not sexy or anything.

*dies laughing* that was an awesome snippet from kaoru's inner monologue. Heh, Aoshi shot down *snickers* that was sweet. Post more soon!
airmed chapter 3 . 5/2/2004
Okay. So I doubt you'll continue this...its been awhile since you have anyway but I jsut found your story...and I like it!alot! Please consider continuing it especail;ly since you mentioned having scenes in your head you wanted to wrtie and you left the story at a sudden cliff-hanger.
Good job, you createde a world with detail