Reviews for Enough For Both Of Us
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
So sweet! And so true... Sora does love them both.

Wonderful story. I like how you described the emotions. Well done.
endiahna chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Very sweet
Caramello Kennedy chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
cute
Spark of Life chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
This is brilliant. I am surprised at the emotion that you have conveyed here. There are no words but there doesn't have to be. It's something that really is difficult to put into words because it is so good.

I am so glad that there are still some fics that appreciate the relationship between the three. When it comes down to Sora choosing one of over the other, Riku turns out to be the evil rapist and Kairi turns into a huge bitch worried about appearances when in reality (if you could call it that), neither are like that.

You seem so good at this. If you were to create another Sora/Riku/Kairi, I, at least, wouldn't be adverse to it.
Ashlee-chii chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
OMG that is so sweet, aw. Sora is so sweet and innocent. It makes you all fuzzy inside, hehehehe.

Great Story!
Saori Aki Orimi chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Aw! *squeals*

So, so, SO adorable. SO adorable.

I love it. Love love love. Sora is so beautifully innocent and none of them care what the rest of the world would define them as. And it's so sweet and fluffy and. *heart*
JustGravity chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
*whimper*

This was so sweet, and so adorable, and oh-so wonderful to read. It makes sense, and it makes me want to coo.

You have just managed, singlehandedly, to turn me into a Riku/Sora/Kairi fan. :3 I aplaud.
Tresa Cho chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
Oh my, that was very cute. Good job!
SnowFlakeSyndrome chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
Aw. I like this story best so far out of yours. Why? It's written so much differently. I really love it. Also, it's just plain adorable.
Cookie chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
I REALLY LOVED your story it's very clean and sweet, you grasp the possibility pairing of sora and kiari and the possibility of riku and sora pairing for those yaoi fans out there. This story is friendly to everyone and I hope you make more to this story someday even though the ending sounds very good and there is no need, it would be nice.
kori hime chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
You know what's really fun? There's a scene kinda like that in the opening of the Kingdom Hearts 2. All three are laying on the beach holding hands. Kairi's not in the middle! Sora is! Kairi on the left and Riku on the right! Its so cute... So this reminded me of that and made me very happy. Thank you! -;;
ynmy chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
haha, SHO SHO SHO KAWAI!

_b
Kairyuu-san chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Very nice and well written! Good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2004