Reviews for The Youngest Evans
cellester chapter 1 . 5/31
why wouldn't they keep going after them?
SF30 chapter 25 . 9/25/2015
It would be cool if Giles were a Ghost at Hogwarts at some point.
SF30 chapter 15 . 9/24/2015
No Dawn in this story? I like the Aunty Buffy scenario.
highlander348 chapter 60 . 6/14/2014
I guess you died.
ratherbereading125 chapter 15 . 3/14/2013
gosh ron and hermione are so cute :)
ratherbereading125 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
the watchers minus Giles, and Westley when he's on Angel, are all sociopathic asshats
pottermania bis chapter 18 . 12/27/2012
Buffy and Snape in the same room; it was hilarious!
pottermania bis chapter 12 . 12/27/2012
Sirius is back; I'm so glad! I have the impression that Harry will not like the close relationship between Sirius and Buffy and we will all hear his anger
pottermania bis chapter 9 . 12/27/2012
I understand Harry's reaction; after all for him she did leave him with the Dursleys where he was abused but I hope they will learn to care for each others.
pottermania bis chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
I'm so glad I finally found a story where Buffy is related to Lily and will come back to the wizarding world. I recently came upon Buffy/Hp crossovers and I fell in love with it but they are not many stories finished with Buffy related to Lily or James
APhantasm chapter 60 . 11/1/2012
I understand you got burnt out and all. But its also a shame that you won't publish what you already have written also for the sequel to "The Youngest Evans", especially when you say you may not write anymore. Personally I would rather see what you have written for the sequel than not see it at all.
Rebeckah S chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Do u realize that when Sirius "proposed" 2 Buffy, he called her "Buffy Summers"? She's not "Summers" yet, she's supposed 2 b "Evans". I know it's 1 little mistake & u probably meant 2 do it, but I usually point out little mistakes like that. It's impulse. :) Quentin Travers is an asshat. :(
pottermania bis chapter 36 . 6/24/2012
Harry really need to grow up but Buffy needs to control herself when men are concerned
pottermania bis chapter 29 . 6/24/2012
The two worlds mixed and the tension is very high. Poor Giles! Spike, Angel and Sirius; this will be fun!
pottermania bis chapter 24 . 6/24/2012