Reviews for The Youngest Evans
highlander348 chapter 60 . 6/14/2014
I guess you died.
ratherbereading125 chapter 15 . 3/14/2013
gosh ron and hermione are so cute :)
ratherbereading125 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
the watchers minus Giles, and Westley when he's on Angel, are all sociopathic asshats
pottermania bis chapter 18 . 12/27/2012
Buffy and Snape in the same room; it was hilarious!
pottermania bis chapter 12 . 12/27/2012
Sirius is back; I'm so glad! I have the impression that Harry will not like the close relationship between Sirius and Buffy and we will all hear his anger
pottermania bis chapter 9 . 12/27/2012
I understand Harry's reaction; after all for him she did leave him with the Dursleys where he was abused but I hope they will learn to care for each others.
pottermania bis chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
I'm so glad I finally found a story where Buffy is related to Lily and will come back to the wizarding world. I recently came upon Buffy/Hp crossovers and I fell in love with it but they are not many stories finished with Buffy related to Lily or James
APhantasm chapter 60 . 11/1/2012
I understand you got burnt out and all. But its also a shame that you won't publish what you already have written also for the sequel to "The Youngest Evans", especially when you say you may not write anymore. Personally I would rather see what you have written for the sequel than not see it at all.
Rebeckah S chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Do u realize that when Sirius "proposed" 2 Buffy, he called her "Buffy Summers"? She's not "Summers" yet, she's supposed 2 b "Evans". I know it's 1 little mistake & u probably meant 2 do it, but I usually point out little mistakes like that. It's impulse. :) Quentin Travers is an asshat. :(
pottermania bis chapter 36 . 6/24/2012
Harry really need to grow up but Buffy needs to control herself when men are concerned
pottermania bis chapter 29 . 6/24/2012
The two worlds mixed and the tension is very high. Poor Giles! Spike, Angel and Sirius; this will be fun!
pottermania bis chapter 24 . 6/24/2012
Yeah, Buffy and Sirius together! They both deserve happiness
pottermania bis chapter 19 . 6/24/2012
It's sad that Harry is angry at Buffy but it seems natural with the Harry in the series. Not much Voldemort lately
pottermania bis chapter 15 . 6/24/2012
I only discover recently crossover between hp and Buffy and I love them. This story is quite promising and Sirius is alive!
NBB chapter 60 . 5/12/2012
Really like this story! When do u plan to start posting the sequel - I'm really looking forward to it. Dawn is a lil brat, but I just love the character... Most of the time... Okay sometimes... Okay when she isn't screaming at everyone to "Get out get out get out!" Lmao. Get that sequel up soon pretty pls :)
1,255 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »