Reviews for Shinjitsu no Tobira
becky chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
so cute! I love this pairing, and there just arnt enough stories about them on here! I guess I'll just have to go right one my self :)

Again though, i loved this story. A couple of spelling mistakes but over all, really good!
shesamonster chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
I loved it! Before the story started, I saw that you said you loved this pairing and wanted to write more about them so write away!
XxAnimeLover14xX chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
that was so sweet i'm crying now make one 4 Michael & Robin
pyrowitch2 chapter 1 . 4/1/2004
your story is on the "eh" side? LOL! i love your story i think its the first sakaki/dojima one on ! yay! i was looking for one for a long time. why dont you write another story with this paring, OR BETTER YET, continue this story YAY! i love Sakaki and Dojima pairing but there arent any fics about them, this is the first one i read!
good job!
Lamely Lambent chapter 1 . 4/1/2004
That was so good we need more Sakaki/Dojima stories please write more stories like this!
serpentstar chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
Yay, A Doujima/Sakaki fic! Cool! I decided I love this pairing! Can you write another one? You seem to be the only one who is at the moment. Or can you continue this one? Please!
Looking forward to it. ;)
Hannah Jo chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
Yay! Let me first just say how dang happy I found a Doujima/Sakaki shipper thats with me on this paring!
They are cute together. :P
Your story was great. Really captured the characters well. Gehehehe. Great story. It's goin on my favorites list. Along with you on my favorite authors list. :P :P
Doujima/Sakaki rocks my socks. :P
Ickle Rockie chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
Kawaii! _ I really like this it was very very kawaii.
mikazuki senshi chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
short, but kawaii
write more, ne?
Rashaka chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
You have some serious mechanical editing errors that could be fixed with a good spellchecker, or even rereading it a few times before posting.
Also, you could have done without the lyrics. They were unnecessary and got in the way of your fic.
However, aside from that stuff, I liked it. And I definitely appreciated seeing a Sakaki/Doujima fic on . So thank you.
ChristalSteele chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
I defaintly enjoyed this story it's very cute. I'd hope you'd right more stories.
Robin and Amon chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
This is an interesting fanfic, and an inspiring one it is.
In the series, Doujima always gives me the impression of laid back, nonchalant type of gal, and it is quite intriguing how you depicted what may be the other side of her, or the true Doujima.
Keep up the good work
Michiru the Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
yay, i read a dojima/sakaki fanfiction for the first time on ! it was okay, but how could dojima kill a witch? if i remember correctly, she has an orbo gun, and but she never shot any witches... _ ah well.
try not to repeat yourself in your writing, for example, you repeated ditz many times. i get a bit frustrated when i read these type of things, but maybe i'm just too picky. it's pretty unique to see dojima willing to get run over by a car, she's too damn rich.
i noticed the Japanese voice for sakaki sounds very very handsome...0
overall, GOOD JOB.
D Mii-chan (sorry for cussing)