Reviews for Awakenings
Elendil-sama chapter 16 . 6/2/2014
Hello again!

Great great fanfic, I really liked it. Read it in one time! Thanks for writing such a great story.
Elendil-sama chapter 15 . 6/2/2014
I really love this fanfiction so far, I love that you decided to keep and develop the connexion between Goku and Sanzo and the way they can communicate without speaking. Love it so far!
Shdiou chapter 16 . 9/19/2012
Ahh...I can't stop smiling again! my chest is all tighten up X3
Oh how much I wish this story is even LONGER and MORE COMPLICATED 8D
gyahhhh! *went crazy over there...*

just a side thought: The story of traveling to the west and all these characters are actually not created by Kazuya Minekura sensei 0.0 It's a famous ancient Chinese story/saga that Minekura sensei has ellaborated on and beautified the characters (in the original story the character are not as nearly handsom/beautiful/what-ever-you-call-it-to-be...and of course no BL involved ;D)
Shidou chapter 15 . 9/19/2012
NOoooo...last chapter already D':
Shidou chapter 11 . 9/18/2012
OMG this is just TOOOO sweet! everything is so right and natural!
I think my mind is now filled too much with love and sweetness that it's gonna explode any second .
I CAN'T STOP SMILING x))))
Shidou chapter 4 . 9/18/2012
Oh I really love how there's so much action just like the original but added TONNNSS of fluff between the pairings :3
this is just plainly amazing X)
Shidou chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
Nooo! I thought this is suppose to be 39!

that's what i thought before I read the authur notes XD
ok, i trust you and i'm waiting! it better be good XD
nyghtrain chapter 16 . 6/15/2011
This was a really great story. I know it's older, but I still wanted to say that I enjoyed it. I really liked Yanane. She was a very well-developed OC. I tend not to like OCs that have the hots for the boys, but you developed her so well and she was really unique. I like how she helps to bring out Goku's feelings for Sanzo.

I like how you showed Goku growing up and how he and the others start to realize it. Everything about the story was really great to read. Well done!
AQA chapter 16 . 11/2/2009
This was great. I loved it.
akirareader chapter 16 . 7/15/2009
brillant and awsome

keep up the great writing
Devatron2000 chapter 16 . 9/23/2008
very good story
Jamica chapter 16 . 4/5/2008
This was so fun to read, even if I read it in less than 20 hours. I'm now going to explore the rest of your gallery :P
Mako-clb chapter 16 . 11/10/2007
Oh, very well written. This is one of among a handful of fics that make me really feel that Goku and Sanzo might have that kind of relationship.
TreeStar chapter 3 . 9/21/2007
Yanane is a great character. Not a Mary-sue AT ALL. She has spirit and originality and no wierd superpowers. Nor is she a tragic attempt at a heroine. She's a towngirl with a crush. She's perfect, and you designed her very well. Great job. it's hard to do that!
TreeStar chapter 2 . 9/21/2007
This is a gem to this section. It's made me smile so many times. I'm a die-hard 39er, but the parts with Yanane and Goku are just so well-written. You have a wonderful control over the English language. Thank you for posting this. truly, there's so much terrible stuff written that treasures like your story are rare in on this site. :) I'm adding you to my favorites. If you have other works to read that i really enjoy, I'll put you in my favorite authors.