Reviews for Alternate Universe
kaggy emo chapter 14 . 8/23/2012
update bish dam it!

srry excuse my language :3
creaturesmint chapter 14 . 5/9/2005
Ha! I thought that might be what happened to the other Kagome...or at least, that's what I would have thought if I had thought about it...but usually in fics like this one they just have a plot hole there, so I didn't...*coughs* I'm rambiling, arent I... 0

Anyway, I love this! XD It was sad in the very begining when Kagome forgave Inuyasha and he turned 'evil' again (XD), but I love it all!

VERY good and origonal idea about the Jewel...and not too bad a job on describing this furturestic world! XD Why is it further in the future in one demension then it is in the one she came from? Or is it just that the two demensions progressed differently? (Of course, when I think about it, it's just, Duh they progressed differently...how about the demons? 0 XD) So don't answer that...

And what the heck is up with these new doubles? I can't wait to find out about them! Great fic! XD

Anyway, I got to go...bye, and hope you update soon! XD *throws you a rose instead of a random object cause your roses wouldn't show up, and for a job well done* (Ps! Take your bows! XD)
Angel chapter 14 . 9/3/2004
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE ITLOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT

please update asap its been TWO Months And TWENTY-SIX DAYs

please start again
JMS chapter 14 . 9/1/2004
omg i MUST kno wht happens! PLESE update soon!i wanna kno wht will happen! im sure its gunna b really hard on them to switch bak! so please please please update soon!
SilverTailz chapter 14 . 7/16/2004
Kiwi-chan! You're still alive! I was beginning to fear the worst! *Glomp* Anyhoo...update quicker this time, okay? I had to go back and reread your story all over to remember what was happening 'cause it's been so long!

*Tailz
Master Sanosa chapter 14 . 6/21/2004
So k Kiwi. Sanosa know how to do the drunken smiley face! But Sanosa not sure if would alow italics on it. Sanosa loven it, cant wait for chappy 15!
Ks-Starshine chapter 14 . 6/19/2004
Great update! I love the plot twist you added in this chapter! You're right, too, I've never read a double cliffie like this before. It really all came together with this chapter. I can't wait to read more. Keep writing!
Valdimarian chapter 14 . 6/8/2004
(sry bout not being signed in for this review, but I'm not on my normal comp and I forgot my pass)

YAY! YOU LEFT A BIG ABOUT SWITCHED UNIVERSES AT THE BOTTOM!

I loved it, but wtf are Sango Inu and Mir doing there?

So we learn what happened to Kagome, and such. But I'm wondering... if Inu didnt defeat Ryuukossei, is the sword still powered by Inutaisho? Cause then you could go though the bit with Goshinki and Ryuukossei. (Ryuukossei is the Dragon that Inu defeats in episode 52)
Psycute chapter 14 . 6/8/2004
o0

...swet...
favian chapter 2 . 5/5/2004
wow. this looks interesting.
SilverTailz chapter 13 . 5/2/2004
Mph...your updates remind me of Christmas. _ Don't slack on your homework, now, Kiwi-chan. Bad thing to do!
Ks-Starshine chapter 13 . 4/28/2004
Okay, WOW! That was so great! I was on the edge of my seat! There was a lot of great action. I am dying to know what happens next! Keep writing!
Valdimarian chapter 13 . 4/20/2004
FUN!
Demonic POed Inu.
Wow, The Shikon no Tama is now 4 kokoro no kakera (shards of the soul)
4 shards four parts of the soul. (I just wish I remembered the 4 parts...)
Not realy in a reviewing mood but these parts deserved comments.
SilverTailz chapter 12 . 3/27/2004
:P Update soon, Kiwi-chan! Good luck with the shtuf skool!
Lavender Valentine chapter 12 . 3/27/2004
Great update! *grabs Kagome-saving mallet* Bad Katen, Bad!
Lavender