Reviews for Hesitation Change
Lovin it.
Ni Castle chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Great story
Kipling Bunny chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Ooooh yes. The Bat struggle. You've written it so well, kudos! And you did the couple justice. I love it!
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
This is amazing! Please keep writing great things like this!
Silver Rose chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
AWWWWWWWWWWWW! AWWWWWWWWWWW! It is so sweet! OMG! I am totally loving this! *sigh* AWWWWWWWWWWWW! To sweeet! OMG! I Love it love it! i could read it 500 more times! LOOOOOOOOOve IT! SUPEREMLY SWEET! AWWWWWW! SORRY I JUST REALLY LIKE IT! *SIGH* STORIES LIKE THIS RENEWS MY LOVE FOR THIS COUPLE AND WHY I LOVE THEM! LOVE IT! OKAY ONE LAST TIME AWWWWWWWWW!
IAmYourPhobia chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
lol Really nice short story. I thought it was cute.
Chaosmob chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Nice, sweet and quick. thanks for the great read!
BlkRse chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
This was fantastic. Really. I love how you wrote Batman stripping down to Bruce showing the one man's feelings for Diana.
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
AH

bats and wondy

i LOVED it

10/10 :)
cartoonfire chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
AW! i love batman and wonderwoman as a couple, they're so cute! _ awesome story!
Vespera chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Nice story. Great reactions from Batman; loved the thought about biting off his own tongue, and great observation about the deer in headlights.
librastar chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
awesome dude!
Bloodied Wings chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Feedback better than chocolate? BLASPHEMY! MAY THE MIGHTY CHOCOLATE GODS SMITE THEE! Other than that, I loved it! It was well written and you did a nice characterization romance thing... Do they have names? It was all convincing and perfect and nice and wonderful and all that good stuff! Keep up the good work!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »