Reviews for Hello Again
WildGirl99 chapter 30 . 2/15/2013
Lol GREAT job! I love how the end was like little bits of how their life went afterwards, it was pretty damn funny XD
thatsoallen chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I'm sad its over. Great story
GhibliGirl91 chapter 30 . 4/23/2010
I liked this very much. It was deffo a different take on things. I thought it was a little rushed at first but then the pace did slow down.

I love Kenmaru! He's such a sweetie and very accurate for his age, I see way too many children in fics that are freakishly clever and advanced. He was lovely.

Haha, all the bad guys got their commupance too. That makes me smile.
parisadaja chapter 30 . 4/6/2010
this is so good and i love your art too!
AnimeLady04 chapter 30 . 12/16/2009
Aw wow...I didn't like the time lapse, no kid should grow up without their father :( And I wish Inu hadn't kept his promise...gah...well, at least he didn't get his memory back and let Kikyo come in between them again...But I really enjoyed your story :)
Peachy chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Hi WONDERFUL STORY! but I remember reading this without all the little editing here and there, can you send me the link or post the link of the totally unedited version (meaning has all the raunchy parts). I absolutely loved this story and I want to read the original!
Crystal Twilight chapter 30 . 7/26/2009
Good work. I enjoyed it. But jeez, Inuyasha is slow not figuring out Kenmaru is his son. _
Half-Demon-Cali chapter 30 . 5/12/2009
Oh my gawdd... o_o I think this story is one of my favorites. I swear it. I read the entire thing ((while I was supposed to be sleeping, but why is that important?)) in one go and absolutely LOVED it. The whole memory loss thing is one of the things that really drew me in, and Inuyasha's conversation with Yuka and Eri. I also got a good laugh out of the "That's my necklace/That's my Daddy's/Oh shit" thing X3
Kanna37 chapter 30 . 2/27/2009
Really nice story enjoyed it a lot. Had tolaugh at Hojo finally finding out.

Amber
Pas d'Autres chapter 19 . 12/12/2008
lol i was wondering where the 'unedited' vs. is? ;)

kimiko
Pas d'Autres chapter 17 . 12/12/2008
OH DAYUM!

U GOT TOLD B!ICH! D

WHOOT, GO SESSHOUMARU .

lol sry, apples make me high sometimes T_T

anyways, love how da story's coming along. :P

kimiko
Sieg chapter 30 . 9/14/2008
Great story second time I read it. I have to say it was better the first time tho. I remember most of the parts that were took out. Their were very few Errors, but nothing can be perfect right. I must say you a great writer now all you have to do is get this posted some were unedited.

Sieg
Inudaughter chapter 30 . 7/18/2008
I'm glad they're together again :)
Inudaughter chapter 4 . 7/18/2008
now that is definetly a strange thing to happen to a guy.
lilangelchr30305 chapter 30 . 6/25/2008
i love this story its wonderful