Reviews for A Slytherin Aid
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
I don't know if you are dead now but I love your story Harry's Savior but there is something extremely strange going on here I discovered fan-fiction when I was ten and I remember waiting for your story to have a sequel but I never saw one I lost it for a while and only today 30 / 1 / 2014 did I find your story again before I lost it however I remember that there was only one story on your profile and that was 2011 so why does the second story say it was published years before I discovered fan fiction?
LoveUriah chapter 9 . 12/5/2013
First my real account is LoveUriah101 if you want to reply directly to that otherwise please reply in the last chapter. I really like the story so far but I was wondering (and meant to ask this earlier) have you read the airborn trilogy?
lilyflower50 chapter 13 . 3/18/2013
Well i think you need to finish this
Team Major Whitlock chapter 13 . 2/22/2013
I love this story especially this chapter and I hope that you can update soon since this story is amazing and I can't wait for the next chapter. Just to let you know that if you need any help with this story either with ideas or just help then feel free to PM me no matter how big or small, I hope you update soon. Summer x
DemeRain chapter 13 . 1/28/2013
Thanks for sharing.
DreamSlytherin17710 chapter 13 . 10/14/2012
Please finish this!
Fyreheart chapter 5 . 6/7/2012
Davidson, an intelligent solicitor, allowed someone to basically kidnap Liam? Obviously the young man knew Snape was looking for him and chose not to say anything. Why then, would his employer allow them to kidnap the young man instead of waiting for him to awaken and give his approval? How incompetent of a solicitor was he?

The same thing goes for Snape. Since Liam/Harry didn't reveal himself, that means he didn't want to be discovered. So they just kidnap him against his will? And he thinks that will be overlooked or forgiven?
Woodland Spirit chapter 13 . 9/26/2011
This story is really great, can't wait for more!
Espied7 chapter 13 . 7/26/2011
Come back?
monique19 chapter 13 . 7/17/2011
great story! a pity it doesn't continu

greetz
Lady Knight Keladry chapter 13 . 7/15/2011
Oh that's really cute. A Severitus story where Harry has a grandmother is certainly different. I like how Harry didn't immediately jump at the chance for a family with the resident Potions Master, it seems at least a little more realistic that way. It's nice.
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 13 . 5/27/2011
I really hope you continue this one day. I love how you reworked the story based on what little we knew from the books. It is original and despite being so different from the books, more than welcome. (That's a hint to your muse!)

Great job, I really love it. Though I'm still betting that Harry makes a break for it, I could see him staying in the wizarding world. (At least Sev knows where to find him.) Still I'd love to see him attempt to return to his muggle life, just to see him being a little disobedient to his grandmother's wishes. Or perhaps to go to college. (Do you think Sev could get him into Oxford or Cambridge?)

I'd also love to see the Weasley's reactions. I think the twins, Arthur and the older brothers (except Percy!) would understand Harry's (Harold's, I'd love to see a fight over that name too. And the addition of James... Wait is Remus still alive, cuz there is a fight!) thought process with leaving; Ginny, Molly, and Ron not so much. Mione... I'd love to see how you work that one!

Please try writing again or tell me if I need to just daydream an ending. Either way, lots of love to your story!
Lady Fon Slytherin chapter 13 . 10/24/2010
OMG PLEASE YOU HAVE TO GIVE ME MOOORE I JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW IT WILL END ... (REALLY DESPERATE HERE)
Gwilwileth2 chapter 13 . 10/5/2010
Your story was mentioned on one of the yahoo groups I am a member of and when I started reading I couldn't stop. It has a really original plot and I feel sad that it only has thirteen chapters. I hope you can find it in yourself to continue, but if not... I reread the ones that are here. Thank you for a wonderful story.
TangledPencils chapter 13 . 8/2/2010
Ummmmmm...will you be finishing this story at all? I'm quite enjoying it, although I really think Harry would/should have put up more of a fight about everything, but hey, it's your story, write it to suit yourself.