Reviews for Destinies Changed, Hearts Changed
Hinatta chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
I love GaaHina
I put your story in my Hinata Community!
Look for it here:
fanfiction(.-com)/community/Strong-Hinata/119097/

If you know any other good ones PM me to be staff and Keep updating!

Hinatta
Gaara's-Hina-Chan chapter 12 . 11/28/2013
ł've read this story long ago...but ł have Ńo idea why ł never favourited or reviewed? Anyway ł just re-read it because ł love this fic §o much! ;;) its a really awesome fic Ńo matter how old ł really love it! This fic was the...a word to describe it? The BOMB! Well done! ;)
Snow in October chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Love in first sight with this story :)
The Sand Alchemist chapter 12 . 8/4/2012
whoa wait Naruto and Temari?! ...huh...actually it sounds cool.
AmaiNeiko chapter 12 . 5/22/2012
Aww this story was interesting and pretty cute. I especially like the end in their 10 years later.
readingwithenvy chapter 12 . 2/27/2012
it was so good! i hope you write more gaaraxhinata fics, cause you write them very well

-envy
dark-babydragon chapter 12 . 12/13/2011
Thx for the Story, really liked it. The plot was great and i really enjoyed reading it.
honeybeeze chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
The imagery for the last two sentances were great in this chapter. This idea (which Im guessing when their still young) I like and how he doesnt go easy on her, its what she needs to become strong. Overall, Im enjoying this story so far.
Fan of Hina-chan chapter 12 . 7/3/2011
This was a wonderful story great work!
Aki666 chapter 12 . 1/21/2011
That was a good story. Hehe, loved it!
Diehard243 chapter 12 . 9/15/2010
I like the kiss ending but skipped the 10 years later XD
Elysium-Rose-Petals chapter 3 . 12/20/2009
God! This is awesome so far! Teehee! It's very detailed and cute. Wittle Gaara's in wove! Haha :3
DAngel7 chapter 12 . 2/8/2009
I like the story and the end its funny. Good job and keep writing. Thank you I enjoyed every chapter! :)
deadgothvampire chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
t-this is a g-good story i like i-it you should w-write more

hinata a-and gaara s-storys. you s-should make a new one like this but diff.g-good luck on a-any other story y-you make.
NeneUzumaki chapter 12 . 9/29/2008
awesome story soo cute

pairings at the end were kinda werid

but being normal isnt fun anyway -