Reviews for Symphony of Horrors
guest chapter 32 . 8/6/2013
very gruesome, ,and filled with plenty of horror
Kurokage Kitsune chapter 32 . 3/27/2013
This story is amazing! One of the best Harry Potter fics I've read. Good job :)
grimm the kitty chapter 32 . 12/8/2012
o..oh,shit...this is really creepy! *in a good way*
The horror is thick, damn, after i read this, in the rainy night...i cant stop shivering and scared shitless of noises from my atic.
duude, you really got me! nice Fic...love this
Foxtail-Padfoot chapter 6 . 9/21/2012
I probably shouldn't be reading this in a dark room... Just wanted to say I'm loving this so far.
Reina chapter 32 . 8/9/2012
Holy... What the... *Clears Throat* This would make an Absolutely Amazing Horror movie! I LOVE it! I can't Believe Harry dies though! I mean, I know he's not invinsible, but I thought he would have... I don't know, but I didn't think it would happen like that! Nobody knows what happened except for Edgar, that... Sorry, I don't want to curse incase it offends you! But seriously, is there a sequel? I'm about to check, but if there's not, will there Ever be a sequel? And if not, then what'll happen in the future? You must have some idea of what would happen later on... Sorry, if you've already answered these questions, I just haven't checked your profile yet to see what other fics you've written, or if you've posted a note about this fic up there somewhere! I just wanted to leave a Review before so I won't forget what I was going to say! Here's my e-mail address if you want to reply:
Ofcourse, you don't have to reply, but still... Anyways, like I've said, I really Love this fic! It was extremely Captivating and detailed! So, Thank You so much for writing this fic, and I'll just stop this Review here before I keep on rambling! Bye!
Damgiel chapter 32 . 6/12/2012
hi, i love your fic, by the 4 chapter i had all the lights on, because i'm a big coward and even if it is only fiction i get scared, its great.i think i'm gonna dream some of the things that you wrote. but i really like your fic. i love ghost draco, and that you killed harry XD.

bye

keep writting.

sorry if my english is bad, is not my first languaje.

o
feltmorelove chapter 3 . 4/27/2012
Hmm I'm liking this story..it's kinda sad to see ppl who were once wealthy and royal to something so spooky as that. I miss lovely Draco tho I don't like the fact of him being dead but oh wellz:/ so far so good.
LeontinaStardust chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Wow. That was an intense read. I skimmed over the gorier scenes, but I got the gist of everything. It was truly fascinating though. I've not read anything quite like this and it was refreshing to see something different.

I especially liked the ending. It was bittersweet. It reminds me a bit of American Horror Story, the whole not being able to leave thing.

Good job.
HarryDracoDizzy chapter 32 . 1/21/2012
Oh my god. Oh my god. That was amazing! I cried and cried during the last few chapters! I started this at ten in the night yesturday and I finishe it now! That was bloodyy amazing! You are one talented writer! Eeeep I just can't get over how clever, gruesome and sad that story was!

A
Anonymous chapter 32 . 12/28/2011
Great just finished reading the story

its 1 midnight am super scared of going to sleeping

loved the story ,quite an imagination you've got
catharina1994 chapter 32 . 11/13/2011
!1

THIS WAS FANTASTIC! Damnit was so amazing! Some times I had to stop reading for a few seconds because it the mental image was so clear!

Oh holy damn shit ...!

Urgh I love it!

But I feel so bad for them too, but to hell with that it's horror!

Brilliant, so, so, so brillinat! I have been looking for a horror Draco x Harry fic for a while nd you sure gave that to me! :D

Amazing work!
Cole231 dontfeellikesigningin chapter 32 . 10/28/2011
Wow! I just read this whole thing in like 12 hours and I have literally never ignored anyone as much as I have 2day. It was brilliant really! The ending was beautiful (and bullshit cuz yanno fuck edgar and everything) so I loved it! Thanks for the great read!
Purple Artichokes from Mars chapter 32 . 9/25/2011
This was pretty good, except for the fact that Harry kept fainting all the time. That got annoying after the third time.
scarylolita chapter 32 . 7/22/2011
holy shit.

this was the best thing i have read in a while. it was sad, brutal and just overall amazing.

gosh, the end of chapter 31, where harry and draco are talking... his conversation before death... that part had me tearing up it was so sad. i was kind of glad harry ended up staying in the manor though. in a twisted sorta way it was kinda what i wanted to happen.

thanks for the great read !
Stratosphere chapter 32 . 7/4/2011
How very disgusting, disturbing, awful, bloody, horrific and horrendous.

I love it! good grief, I was scared beyond belief at the very start, I even wanted a bible, and i'm not the most religious person! then I just had to keep reading, it was morbid fascination I think.

God, it still creeps me out, there were momments where I was so nervous I actually laughed...

Hope you have a sequel for this! ( I'll go check out!) if you don't... write one! I would soooo read it, even if I ended up never sleeping again.

Great Job!