Reviews for Symphony of Horrors
That was sad ending with no end...
AliceCullen3 chapter 32 . 7/5/2014
LOVE IT!
guest chapter 32 . 8/6/2013
very gruesome, ,and filled with plenty of horror
Kurokage Kitsune chapter 32 . 3/27/2013
This story is amazing! One of the best Harry Potter fics I've read. Good job :)
grimm the kitty chapter 32 . 12/8/2012
o..oh,shit...this is really creepy! *in a good way*
The horror is thick, damn, after i read this, in the rainy night...i cant stop shivering and scared shitless of noises from my atic.
duude, you really got me! nice Fic...love this
Foxtail-Padfoot chapter 6 . 9/21/2012
I probably shouldn't be reading this in a dark room... Just wanted to say I'm loving this so far.
Reina chapter 32 . 8/9/2012
Holy... What the... *Clears Throat* This would make an Absolutely Amazing Horror movie! I LOVE it! I can't Believe Harry dies though! I mean, I know he's not invinsible, but I thought he would have... I don't know, but I didn't think it would happen like that! Nobody knows what happened except for Edgar, that... Sorry, I don't want to curse incase it offends you! But seriously, is there a sequel? I'm about to check, but if there's not, will there Ever be a sequel? And if not, then what'll happen in the future? You must have some idea of what would happen later on... Sorry, if you've already answered these questions, I just haven't checked your profile yet to see what other fics you've written, or if you've posted a note about this fic up there somewhere! I just wanted to leave a Review before so I won't forget what I was going to say! Here's my e-mail address if you want to reply:
Ofcourse, you don't have to reply, but still... Anyways, like I've said, I really Love this fic! It was extremely Captivating and detailed! So, Thank You so much for writing this fic, and I'll just stop this Review here before I keep on rambling! Bye!
Damgiel chapter 32 . 6/12/2012
hi, i love your fic, by the 4 chapter i had all the lights on, because i'm a big coward and even if it is only fiction i get scared, its great.i think i'm gonna dream some of the things that you wrote. but i really like your fic. i love ghost draco, and that you killed harry XD.

bye

keep writting.

sorry if my english is bad, is not my first languaje.

o
feltmorelove chapter 3 . 4/27/2012
Hmm I'm liking this story..it's kinda sad to see ppl who were once wealthy and royal to something so spooky as that. I miss lovely Draco tho I don't like the fact of him being dead but oh wellz:/ so far so good.
LeontinaStardust chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Wow. That was an intense read. I skimmed over the gorier scenes, but I got the gist of everything. It was truly fascinating though. I've not read anything quite like this and it was refreshing to see something different.

I especially liked the ending. It was bittersweet. It reminds me a bit of American Horror Story, the whole not being able to leave thing.

Good job.
HarryDracoDizzy chapter 32 . 1/21/2012
Oh my god. Oh my god. That was amazing! I cried and cried during the last few chapters! I started this at ten in the night yesturday and I finishe it now! That was bloodyy amazing! You are one talented writer! Eeeep I just can't get over how clever, gruesome and sad that story was!

A
Anonymous chapter 32 . 12/28/2011
Great just finished reading the story

its 1 midnight am super scared of going to sleeping

loved the story ,quite an imagination you've got
catharina1994 chapter 32 . 11/13/2011
!1

THIS WAS FANTASTIC! Damnit was so amazing! Some times I had to stop reading for a few seconds because it the mental image was so clear!

Oh holy damn shit ...!

Urgh I love it!

But I feel so bad for them too, but to hell with that it's horror!

Brilliant, so, so, so brillinat! I have been looking for a horror Draco x Harry fic for a while nd you sure gave that to me! :D

Amazing work!
Cole231 dontfeellikesigningin chapter 32 . 10/28/2011
Wow! I just read this whole thing in like 12 hours and I have literally never ignored anyone as much as I have 2day. It was brilliant really! The ending was beautiful (and bullshit cuz yanno fuck edgar and everything) so I loved it! Thanks for the great read!
Purple Artichokes from Mars chapter 32 . 9/25/2011
This was pretty good, except for the fact that Harry kept fainting all the time. That got annoying after the third time.