Reviews for A Dish Best Served Cold
NatsNeko chapter 5 . 10/29/2009
Haha. Is five years a long time to go without any ideas for a story? XD I'm kidding. This is really good! The whole H/C and poor Tim and Speed...aw. Horatio and Calleigh forever man. DuCaine is the best. :]

iiWishUponAStar
joan harden chapter 5 . 6/28/2008
more more more. pretty please?
Ashley chapter 5 . 8/18/2007
ooh i really love the story, when are you gonna continue?

It's so exciting (sorry i'm nott english, can't write it well, can say and read it :):) )

greetings :)

Ashley

from The netherlands
desert thief chapter 5 . 2/28/2005
Will you please update soon. I read this story months ago and have been waiting for the next chapter. I need to know what happens! I can't believe they killed Speed off, you better not too or I'll, well, I'll get to that later.

- Desert thief
Lusiphina chapter 5 . 11/7/2004
Look i'm reviewing. Well anyway I really like it, tish teh rawkk. Translation: It is realy cool!
Renee chapter 5 . 10/15/2004
No! No! Don't stop there! We have to find out what happens to them! Please, put up another chapter!
Aeryn Lavanthia chapter 5 . 9/24/2004
We are going to find out what happens to Tim aren't we? What with recent events, I need some Speed!
Capt.Cow chapter 5 . 9/21/2004
You reviewed and I love you for it! More please!
Teena chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
aarrgh... another one of them brilliant but way too short chapters. Well worth the wait but have I mentioned that I hate cliffhangers! LOL

PLEASE update soon, withdrawal symptoms and all...let us visit poor Eric (and Speed too)..
melly chapter 5 . 8/27/2004
that was really good.i love it. please continue
melles chapter 5 . 8/22/2004
Good to see a new chapter. I think it was worth the wait although my poor Speedy suffered some real serve injuries...please go on with the story.
Aggie2011 chapter 5 . 8/21/2004
well its about time...i have been waiting anxiously for an update for forever...but im happly satisfied...for now...please dont wait for forever to update again...please...
Aeryn Lavanthia chapter 5 . 8/21/2004
Meep! Don't leave it there! Poor Speed! When can we see him? Great chapter BTW
chaser1 chapter 5 . 8/21/2004
Love it. Please update soon.
Aeryn Lavanthia chapter 4 . 8/14/2004
Argh! Please continue! I need to know what happens to poor Speed!...(oh yeah, and Delko too I suppose...) But, Speed! No! :)
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »