Reviews for Waiting for you
lil joker chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
how could you be so mean crying while writing hic hic they should be togetherhic still crying hic
Pirate Captain Sam chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
OH MY GOD! LOOK AT WHAT I'VE FOUND! LQTM!
reader chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
i thought that was a really nice story. Keep writing
Ayaika Chan chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
It's good and sad. Obviously my favorite Yaoi couple. But the storyline sounds kind of familiar? Love the song though, when I hear it it makes me cry.
goblinkid chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
OH! That story was so good, I wish I could have sex with Goku and Vegeta. If I did, I would suck their nipples and their dicks dry. OH!
Child of the Dragon chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
::tears rolling down her cheeks::
Oh...that was soo pretty...the song was a nice touch...poor Goku...poor Vegeta...::cries some more::
Gemair chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
i'm not gay. but once you get over the gay part it's a perty good story i give it a 6.5 out of ten. just cuz it's hard for me to get past the gay part lol although i think that all her storys are good.
nicole-purple chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
this is so cute! its adorable the only problem is that it makes me want to hear the song now but i don't have it. *tears* it's ok though i'll be fine. keep up the good work. ttfn
Sami chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
Oh my god.. ~Red watches her cry~ ::Hahaha::
Hajime Saito chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
Sick Disgusting Violating Wrong Horrific
only a few of the words i can find to describe this abomination of Dragon ball z. I love these characters (in a non gay way you freak) and i hate it when characters are given false personalities.
What would make anyone think Goku or Vegeta were gay?
They both have wives they both have children, and they disliked each other for the longest time.
I hope you lose the ability to form words in your mind, that way terrifying "fan" fics like this will no longer occur.
My crusade for character justice continues.
Ria chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
Can you make a sequel? Where they see each other again? This ending hurts so much.. ;_;