Reviews for The Titans Sing!
teen titans fan chapter 8 . 6/16/2014
U should make one with a fabric of BBxRae with the song Going Under Evenesence
Lekta chapter 21 . 8/11/2005
Hey I think this is great! And so *damn* funny! LOL!

I loved how you used the Buffy lyrics, that's my fave episode! Where'd you get the lyrics from?
addicted chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
Cool!

10/10

nevermind the update, i can read this story over and over again without eating, drinking, sleeping!
Lost Inside chapter 8 . 9/23/2004
Again except better 10/10

What number is that anyway?
Lost Inside chapter 7 . 9/23/2004
Oops glad I didn't get caught. I was singing this song with the story and my CD...20/10 MAUAHAHAH WE!
Lost Inside chapter 2 . 9/23/2004
I never had heard this song til a few days ago! IT ROX!
Lost Inside chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
K cool In just got Evanescence's CD I LOVE THAT SONG!
Moonlight-is-Innocence chapter 13 . 9/16/2004
YAY! not only is Raven my fav character and Rae/BB my fav couple, but that was one of my fav songs!YAY Amber! and of course i love Evanescence!WHE!
WaterAdept0514 chapter 20 . 9/11/2004
Is this the original or the one from Reanimated? I've only heard the remix.
Lost Inside chapter 21 . 9/9/2004
YOU ARE AWESOME! NICE SN BY THE WAY! MUAHAHAH
Lost Inside chapter 5 . 9/9/2004
100,0,0,0,0,0,0/10

Anyone want to tell me how much that is?

Oh well as you can tell I like Robin!
SpiderSquirrel chapter 21 . 9/4/2004
Yeah, I still stick with my previous review. I still sugest BB should sing "Lullaby" by Lit to Raven. If you need the song or lyrics e-mail me.
mew-xena chapter 21 . 9/1/2004
I love this story! I am obsessed with karoke fictions! VERY strange, but true! _;; Suggestion: What if you had Raven sing : "Just Like You." By Three Days Grace! Not really her style, but if you have her sing it to Trigon, then it fits perfectly! And I mena, PERFECTLY! Okay... well.. please upadte soon! _ I LOVE THIS STORY!
CrazyFreak-o-Maniac chapter 3 . 9/1/2004
I LOVE EVANESCENCE THANK YOU FOR USING HER
YojimbosBlade chapter 16 . 9/1/2004
100th review! Congrats! Good story, as always. *Confetti and baloons pop out of nowhere* 100 REVIEWS! PARTY TIME! WOOP WOOP- Ahem...