Reviews for I may never see you again
alex chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
They sure touch a lot for this not being a slash story. Which, of course, you HATE EW EW EW!1!1!

Methinks you protest too much, sweetie. :p
Anastasia Who chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
That was sweet.
Tears of Eternal Darkness chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
me likie the song!
gr8 1shot 1 of best i have read.
Thrillzone chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
Yavie Feels Pretty chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
*Sniff* Wah! *sobs hysterically* I love that! It's so sad! I loved the song, too. Great job!
boromir chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
Good story please write more fictions with these two!
Jessie chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
Wow. Another great short story. Thanks!
Faerlain chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
Aww, that was really sweet! I loved the song. And its nice to have an Elf with feelings! _
elfmage chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
*sniffle* You seem to enjoy making me cry! Just kidding mellonin. Although you did make me cry. That was so sweet! And yet so sad. I have often though how much it must plague Legolas, an immortal, the thought of him losing his best friend to such an uncertain fate. I think that you captured that beautifully. And that Aragorn thought he should have written, and he would have come! You have a wonderful depth to your stories, that is why I love them so much!
Keep up the awesome writing mellonin, I shall talk to you soon. And yes, I think your plot idea is wonderful. What do you think about the new account idea? Look forward to reading an update/new story/ email, whichever comes first!
Ivory Novelist chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
GOD, I love this! I really, really do! It's so flaffy and angsty and Aragorn and Leggy and everthing i LOVE! THANK U! U RULE! *huggles*
...*huggles the fic* _ KEEP WRITING!
Coolio02 chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
Ah, very sweet friendship fic. Good job:-)
kangaroo chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
Wow, that was great. I loved, like in the other tory, the deep friendship between the 2, it was so heartfelt and true, it felt incredibly real too. I loved the description in thefrist paragraph (that was another thing I was going to mention in the other story but forgot. Your description of the ring, you said it had vines and leaves engraved in it, well insted of say vines (brown) and leaves (green) a better, more descriptive way to do this would be to use the colours next to the other adjectives, like twisting brown vines) it gave a brillaint image of the setting. I loved the use of elvish, mellon nin and the song, brilliant.
I also thought how you wrote the characters was excellent, Aragorn's comforting was so sweet and seemed to fit. I liked how he said that even death could not break their friendship and the description of him smoothing Legolas' braids (ever tried to do them in your own hair, bllody hard) and calming him and singing to him. I loved Legolas reactions too, he almost didn't understand what he was feeling and tried to be honest but strong at the same time.
The fic was well written, especially some of the very subtle things, like Aragorn's hair whipping in his face and Legolas' also crossing his eyes etc, it all helps create atmosphere and a scene. SO yeah, hope that was OK, I have come from the Harry Potter universe so...
Irish QT chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
Sorry, i am too lazy to sign in, i hope you dont mind.
Yes, another Aragorn and Legolas FRIENDSHIP fic! It seems hard to find brotherly fics around here lately, i am glad you are still writing them!
No offense to anyone that writes Slash, its just not one of my personal faves, but yeah.
Anywho, great story!
~Irish QT
Jessica White sorry to lazy to login chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
Very sweet! And also really touching!
I can't say that I can see Aragorn and Legolas doing this (with all the hair-stroking and all) but hey its your fan fic. _
It would be nice to see the things that they say in seperate paragraphs (you know, new paragraph with each new speaker, blah, blah) because it got kind of confusing but still a very moving fanfic.
Deana chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
Aw! That was so sweet! Poor Legolas...sad at the thought of someday losing his friend! Great job! :)