Reviews for Momma's Last Words
Faith has quit all fandoms chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
uhm, sad much?

good story though-
darkpetal chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
gud but sad story. so upd8t soon ill b waiting.
Straycat1 chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
I loved it, but I one thing to critish, in the beginning you say she is 5 and at the end she is a tiny 7 year old. but its only a week later... even if its true that Faith mom was the one that abused her,(I dont really remember from the show, but could be) it was still beautifully writen, good job
WorldAShrimp chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
Oh, so sad!
dont-give-me-a-pen chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
every story i read..just keeps getting better and better.
i love faith she was an excellent character.
xmelx
BFA chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
Congrats! This fic has been nominated at the Barefoot Awards. Please email to accept the nomination, and include a link to this fic for verification purposes.
gidgetgirl chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
Beautiful fic. Very powerful. I've written a lot about Faith having an abused past, but the mother relationship in this one was so tender, and the mature way you approached it... I'm impressed. Really impressed.
My only criticism is that having an abusive father and a mother who died while she was young doesn't explain parts of Faith's psyche very well. Like, for instance, why she was so desperate for a father figure (the Mayor) and so ambivalent toward the mother figure (Joyce). Wouldn't Faith be seeking female friendship more if she'd had positive mom experiences and negative dad experiences? Would she really be looking for a dad if he'd been an albeit awful part of her life?
Still, like I said, a beautiful, beautiful fic.
xanya-forever chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
Oh wow, this was so wonderful! I am DEFINITELY nominating it in the Barefoot Awards next round. Too bad you didn't write it earlier, it could have been in them this month! Oh well, I guess it doesn't really matter. Anyway, as I said before, it was brilliant, though extremely sad, but I think that's what makes it so good. Damn Faith's evil father! The bit where she cut up her dresses was very powerful, now I know why you needed the word scissors, heheeh. Though I guess it's not really something to laugh about. Once again FANTASTIC work!
Puma4 chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
Oh... So that's why Faith is so bitter... I like your (short! Too short!) story but you do know this is pretty AU really, I mean, We do know Faith's mom was a drunk woman that never got faith the dog she wanted... and toys.
Tell Me Lies chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
Hey!
What a great story. Really sad, but great.
I like stories telling Faith' past, because - as you said -, every character has a past, something he or she left behind, but nothing has such an influence on a life as in Faith' case. Pity that we'll never know the truth, huh?
Love