Reviews for Rage
VeltaIO chapter 7 . 1/9/2005
I enjoyed this. Keep writing.
Serria23 chapter 7 . 12/6/2004
could you write a story that follows up this one. Really good i loved it
m chapter 7 . 2/5/2004
i really liked this story. i was in suspense at what made superman act stange. i thought he was just upset that he didn't catch luthor, but the gas made him do it. i liked how flash was being the conscience when he tried stop superman from killing his frineds, even though, supes almost killed him. i'm glad they didn't kill flash. i also liked gl because it shows that he cares for flash as a friend. overall this rocked please write somemore. 5 starts
Kaibas-Rose chapter 7 . 2/5/2004
AW! THAT WAS REALLY GOOD! I'm glad Superman is okay, and flash and the rest of the gang too!
Good story!
Batwonderlove chapter 7 . 2/1/2004
GREAT JOB! I loved this story!
Hiril Moon chapter 7 . 1/31/2004
#mouth slowly forms o-shape# Oh. Wow. That was a good story! I won't say it was one of the best because I'll probably change my mind within a week, but it was pretty damn good! Please say you're doing another one!
Beachy chapter 7 . 1/30/2004
Well, it was alright. A little to tidy at the end there, with Flash suddenly waking out of a coma and everything's all honky-dory...but not too bad an effort.
Doppleganger chapter 7 . 1/30/2004
Well...it's a little too happy. I would think that they would be just a little afraid of the man. I mean he did just try to kill them. But they are the Justice League, they're supposed to be above all that right? Anyways good story. I liked the premise.
Hiril Moon chapter 6 . 1/28/2004
So... He SHOULD be better now... But what of the consequences? I don't know about you, but fighting my friends and being super-evil and super-freaky would leave just a few mental scars (understatement)...
Doppleganger33 chapter 4 . 1/26/2004
OOh disturbing. Please continue.
WhiteTigeress326 chapter 5 . 1/25/2004
Wow...never thought I'd see the day...they day...that...SUPERMAN USED SLANG! Babe? Superman must be nuts!
Hiril Moon chapter 5 . 1/25/2004
#shudders# And it gets scarier. At this rate, the JLA are going to end up with a new super-villain on their hands. Hey, super-vision, super-strength, super-hearing... Let's add super-freakiness and super-villain.
Nice to know Flash hasn't died though.
Hiril Moon chapter 4 . 1/25/2004
#eyes widen. Sits down very hard... mentally, since she's already sitting down# Gah. This is an intense story. We all know Luthor can be a tricky one, but this? He's really scaring me now. And Superman. He's freaky! AND DON'T YOU DARE KILL FLASH! HE'S ONE OF MY FAVOURITE CHARACTERS! After Batman, that is.
Double Ewe chapter 4 . 1/22/2004
OMG! Hurry and post more quick! Somebody save The Flash! I love this story!
purplemonky chapter 3 . 1/22/2004
wow! awesome an angry supes is such a crazy idea. very suspenseful, i can't wait for more! what's he gonna do to batman? i was wondering why are they all taking his 'tude? specially ww i'd figure she'd have talked to him or something already since she's his best friend and all.