Reviews for Sunrunner's Fate
Caylee chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Dear Fellow Fan,

I thought you may like to know that Ms. Rawn does not condone the use or manipulation of her worlds or characters for RPG's, Fan Fiction or any other derivative works. To read it straight from the author’s fingers, please follow this link ( bb. ) to Melanie Rawn’s website. The initial post in the thread was made by Ms. Rawn herself, and the whole thread is full of all the answers to the whys and why nots as well as a few other informative links. I can see that you have worked very hard on you fanfic and must be disappointed, but one fan to another, I would suggest that you remove your fanfic from the website, out of respect for the wishes of an author you obviously admire. If you have any questions, concerns, or would just like someone to flame at over the injustice of it all, please feel free to contact me.

In Light,

Caylee
kat chapter 3 . 2/22/2006
Thank you so much for writing such a lovely, well-written story about one of my favourite series. This was well done, I only regret there isn't more to read.

I belive I will look you up by author and see if you have other stories, and see what other fandoms you write within.

Kat
Keri McVean chapter 3 . 8/15/2004
Very well written, your story is happening about how I had imagined it from the book. Keep writing, I am looking forward to seeing how she foils Roelstra's plan.
Mush's Skittles chapter 2 . 3/26/2004
Eek! I am interested to see how Andrade handles this- we know she doesn't marry Roelstra (thank god, evil bastard) but- how! Keep it coming!
Mush's Skittles chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
I like this- often I have imagined what Andrade was like when she was younger-she must have been like a wildfire, strong but reckless, I see her.
SunrunnerGal chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
Hi! While I think you write beautifully, I feel that I must warn you. Melanie Rawn has a very big thing against any type of RPG's or FanFiction that encompasses her work.
This is her direct quote:
"My publisher and agent have just one word about this issue:
As I think I must have said someplace before, you'd be much better off writing your own characters in your own universe. The work would be your own, and you wouldn't have to hassle with snooty authors (!) or frowning publishers and agents.
Melanie"
She's very right, though; with the way you write (beautifully!), you could come up with your own world and characters!
Thanks! bb