Reviews for You Don't Understand at All
sweet-time chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
I love this storie it would be cool if you made a sequal but if you dont it's still a cool storie.
caramelswirl11 chapter 4 . 12/26/2004
MORE!
WritingIsMyDream chapter 4 . 5/14/2004
Too bad, it's over. You are a *really* talented writer. I have some more time in class to read some more of your fan fictions, so I'll go and do that now. Bye!
WritingIsMyDream chapter 3 . 5/14/2004
This is a really great fan fiction so far. Too bad there's only one more chapter for me to read.
WritingIsMyDream chapter 2 . 5/14/2004
This sounds really great! I have this bad habit of reviewing each chapter. I can't wait to read more!
WritingIsMyDream chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
Rock on! A blast to the past fan fiction. This has *got* to be interesting (and it is so far)
eliza chapter 4 . 5/10/2004
this is really good! JaslovesSean is would make an awesome episode!
BatLauren chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
Super creative! :) hehe Way to go!
Writingiswhatiam chapter 4 . 1/29/2004
this story was really good. it would make an awesome episode.
acsbabyangelgirl chapter 4 . 1/24/2004
Aw! how sweet!
Poppyseed chapter 4 . 1/22/2004
Good story. Very original plotline. Short, and bit fluffy, but a good read. Nice work!
Kelly chapter 4 . 1/22/2004
Oh, I like the ending.
Cute story! D
~*~Kelly~*~
EvenAngelsFall22 chapter 4 . 1/22/2004
Ah, I just got around to reading this story, I couldn't get onto fanfiction for awhile. Cute story, I loved it! I'm thinking you've seen the old Degrassi's as well.. makes me smile, knowing I might not be the only one, lol. I'll be keeping an eye out for more stories!
artsigirl16 chapter 3 . 1/21/2004
i loved this chapter please update soon
radiance x chapter 2 . 1/20/2004
This is cute! I'm lovin' it so far. I can't wait to see what you come up with. Have you seen the original Degrassi? I've only seen...maybe 6 episodes of the Junior High. Haha I'll catch up soon. _
Update soon!