Reviews for She Loves Me Not!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Cute! I liked it!
Marcie Gore chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
NO Idea how I missed This Gem FUmmy AT the Beginimg MOving. ALL TYHE LaDys love NW :}
OhtarIstar666 chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
The ending is so true. Nightwing can call pretty much any team (or person) in the superhero world and get help, not just the girls crushing on him (myself included).
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
This was great, I loved it!
Keyt chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
A very funny history, i really like it, and would be good to be a sequel.

But... needs moar Girls.

The ones i remember having a cannon flirt with nightwing:

-Super girl

-Ravager

-Cheyenne Freemont (The Female Nigthwing)

-Katana

-Liberty Belle

-Raven

And well, maybe some no cannon (yet)
mb chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Such a fun story- probably really bad for me in a Gary Stu fantasy kind of way but loved it all the same. Lady Superheros unite in attempting to consol Nightwing. Oh poor Black Canary... My favorite line; "Flamebird to all Wingnuts. Target of our adoration spotted."
Trackstre chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
Cute story, you should definately make a sequel!

Nightwing is a vigilante PIMP! and just has women dangling at his fingertips! hilarious!
Rosadina chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
Cute and sort of funny.
bk11 chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
So . . . can I be like you when I grow up?

I've been a fan of yours since, well, FOREVER and this story only serves to reinforce your abilities.

I really like how you started it rather whimically, played with a bit of humor before you really drove home the subtle and palpable tensions between the characters.

A part of me sort of wished that there was some sort of, you know, "happy" resolution, but I wouldn't change the last line, not for anything. "I don't know." So uncertain, so unresolved.

Beautiful, Syl.
Miguel Angel Dubon Lanza chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
Syl, I have read some of your fics before and all I can say is THANK YOU! You really have a lot of talent when it comes to write excellent stories. I'm more than satisfied with the ones I've read before and this is no exception at all, mister.
It's good to see what an interesting plot you had for this story. Who would have guessed that a break up between two persons could attract the interest of other people? Specially if they're in the crime-fighting business and one of them has a lot of luck with the fairer sex.
By the way, I think you just missed one of Nightwing's girls. Namely, Jesse Quick. After having all of those ladies in the same story caring for their "beloved one", she could have added her two cents to the conversation the girls had before beating the crap out of Blockbuster and his gang.
Heck, I even think that maybe Nightwing could have beaten some of Blockbusters' goons and annoy them with some of his famous wisecracks to the delight of his ladies. Of course, after he was nearly killed by the bad guys, the heroines could have used that as a reason to get even more rude with the baddies. But hey, your fic is still awesome. CONGRATS!
Teri chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
I love it. Nightwing's Angels. Great work!
ArtisticAbandon chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
Syl:
I don't know how you do it...but you've done it again. Every emotion I could possibly think of is covered in this neatly packaged installed of the latest problems in ol' DG's Life. I howled, I laughed, I grinned, I sniffed. This was a very well thought out and well written look into how what's going down in Bludhaven will affect the wider hero community...you've got some great ideas in here! :-)
Thanks for the wonderful offering,
SahRae.