Reviews for The Broken Mirror
JEREMY chapter 1 . 5/24
YOU CALL THIS A STORY?

This is a mere introduction! A PRELUDE!

I WANT A STORY! A REAL STORY! GET 2 WORK ON THAT YESTERDAY!
JEREMY chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
This is just the intro.

START WORKING ON THE STORY!
JEREMY chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
My guess is the shards of the broken mirror represent all the different realities that Q and Storm will be visiting,and each reality will feature different characters.

Q mentioned Buffy and The X-Files,just to name a few.

It's a good beginning.
T'ChallaOroro chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
I see potential with this. I think you could make it a very interesting story. But, it is not that enjoyable as a one chapter story. I think it would be better with more chapters and maybe explain what happen to before the story.
AthenaNoel chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
got a question...when you are finished with all the other stories that are taking upall of your time from this excellent begging to a wonderful story, will you continue? PLEASE PLEASE
ShalimarMars chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE ! I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN!
Nienna Rose chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
What? You're just going to leave it like that? Well it's still good.
Healer Sanina chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
I don't care what you think, but you better write more on either this story or Lesser of Two Evils. I do believe in forcing you to do this thought. ...btw what did you want to have actually happen in this story. And I loved the maru/towel references.

My babble will end here.

*Healer:Sanina*
wahinetoa notsigned in chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
CUTE! Sorry that you're not gonna continue, I'd love to have seen what Buffy and her friends thought of Storm.. lol, especially Angel, Robin and Spike. M Spike. Aw... Remy. What did you do to Remy? -sobs- :P A lovely afternoon temptation this was. Thank you for posting it. :)