Reviews for The Grace of the Sea
Weezy815 chapter 11 . 5/21
Wonderful ending. I'm glad they got to be together!
A few questions though. Did her family make it? Did Cadsandra die? Do you think you'll write an epilogue answering all these questions and telling of the life the two shared in America after Titanic sank?
A fact that's not so fun: one lifeboat was not found when the Carpathia came to the rescue of the survivors but was found much later with three people inside.
Weezy815 chapter 10 . 5/21
Whew! I'm getting all stressed! Can't wait for the end!
Fun fact: The iceberg and the ship collided for a total of 37 seconds and took 2 hours and 40 minutes to sink.
Weezy815 chapter 9 . 5/21
Oh, man. It feels like something is about to go down!
Fun fact: The Titanic was 1/6 of a mile in length.
Weezy815 chapter 8 . 5/21
Always loved this part of the movie and I loved how you started the arm wrestling competition.
Fun fact: Apparently James Cameron cameos in this scene. He can be seen below Lovejoy with grey hair. If you see him, please tell me where because I never saw him. :)
Weezy815 chapter 7 . 5/21
I'm glad she came back!
Fun fact: during the dinner scene, Jack asks which piece of silver wear he should start with. That scene was so long to film that at one point he leaned over to Molly Brown played by Kathy Bates and asked "Which one of these do I use to lobotmize myself?"
Weezy815 chapter 6 . 5/21
Heartfelt chapter. Sad.
Fun fact. The Grand Staircase had several levels and behind it were a set of elevators.
Weezy815 chapter 5 . 5/21
Informative chapter. Things are getting hairy. Can't wait to see where it goes.
Fun fact: There was actually a man named J, Dawson on the Titanic. His name was Joseph Dawson.
Weezy815 chapter 4 . 5/21
Well, that escalated quickly and daddy saw. OHHH!
Fan fact: Molly Brown actually had a son in real life so in the movie Jack was actually borrowing one of her sons tuxedos.
Weezy815 chapter 3 . 5/21
Those eyes though. I loved the meeting they had. It made me chuckle. Sad about that book though. When Grace tossed the book cover to Tommy I had no idea what for, then when he read her name, it made me smile. Smart girl. Another fact: From everything I've seen and read, I'm pretty sure that the classes could not mingle. Like you mentioned first class could go down, but lower classes could not go up.
Look forward to the next chapter.
Weezy815 chapter 2 . 5/21
Another good chapter. Can't wait to see where it goes, partially because I'm looking forward to Tommy. ;)
Another random fact: the first class supper usually consisted of roughly 11 courses.
So far so good. I like it. Short and sweet intro. I've deocded it was time for me to write a Titanic fanfiction so I am and I believe you will be able to help me with that. According to facts being correct regarding the actual event, I will help out as much as I can be I aldo have an adubdance of random facts. Like for example: the most expensive room onboard the ship cost, by today's stabdards, around $1 million if not a little over. If I can find where I saw that, then I will let you know.
Blairx6661 chapter 11 . 12/2/2010
Beautiful ending, I really liked this story :)

RoseRedGurl chapter 11 . 11/26/2010
i love how they were able to stay together
RoseRedGurl chapter 6 . 11/26/2010
ok the ending was a little depressing...
RoseRedGurl chapter 5 . 11/26/2010
I freakin love this story!