Reviews for The Battle of The Hybrids
BetweenTwoWorlds chapter 29 . 1/9/2010
I can't tell you how much I loved this story! As I was reading I kept thinking about how much Drake sounded like Xander and William like Giles (From buffy the vampire slayer) which I assume you've seen before. I loved the entire thing! It was brilliant! Amazing! (Hehe, I've loved Buffy for forever but I just got into Underworld so it's like the perfect combination of my two obsessions...) lol. Great job, again.
LiveLifeLikeNeverBefore chapter 1 . 8/19/2008

Luv from a Mutt.
razmataz13drums chapter 29 . 4/19/2008
(28) nice fight scene, seriously good. sorry it took a while to review i had stayed up till like 4am to finish it, no jokes, so i was kinda too tired to do justice to the review.

Anywayz i loved the end fight scene twas rather good,lol.

Im glad you gave Selene that kick ass end! (29) the very last chapter was really sweet. I realy llike your end thoughts of Selene they're so in-character. And who's this boy, Victor's son. oh and as thats clearly not the end have you started the next story yet and if you have whats it called?

(flogging molly are brill and so is saw and resident evil-you have good taste!)

Well Done i rate it 4 and a half stars
razmataz13drums chapter 20 . 4/6/2008
(20) im glad Vincent went back to make things better. oh this story is seriously good. I still dont get this virus effects thing. (Anywho Hoobastank rock and now im really jelous! lol)
razmataz13drums chapter 18 . 4/6/2008
you must be sick of my reviews but just one thing to make reading it easier. If perhaps in future you could, i dunno draw a line or something when it's different peoples POV, so that i dont get confused and so it flows better.

Thnx a lot and nice chapter btw
razmataz13drums chapter 17 . 4/6/2008
(17) i feel sorry for Luke, poor Daniel. Anywayz i really hope Selene is a vampire again soon it's frustrating, or she could be made into a hybrid...m that could be interesting. Anyway as long as she gets her memories and kick ass skills back i'll be happy.

rulers of the underworld...that makes me think of Hades from Hercules lol
razmataz13drums chapter 16 . 4/6/2008
(16) aw thats really sweet. who'd've thought it - Drake and Lydia... how interesting
razmataz13drums chapter 13 . 4/6/2008
(13) m interesting. hopefully Selene turns back into a human. and who is Lydia? im so glad youve written most or all of this story coz i dont think i could stand the wait! :)
razmataz13drums chapter 11 . 4/6/2008
(11) OMG Drake cant die! he's such a great character and he never told Selene that thing. if u get what i mean, well u did write it
razmataz13drums chapter 9 . 4/6/2008
(chpt9) nice action, me like. Though its always Selene that gets hurt, perhaps you should give her a bit more credit?
razmataz13drums chapter 6 . 4/6/2008
nice chapter(6). i hope selene doesnt turn human that'd be annoying. I like her when she's not all sad. oh and im English and hopefully don't have an annoying accent. remember a lot of the cast in Underworld is actually English.

Oh well i forgive you coz ur story's so good! lol :)
razmataz13drums chapter 4 . 4/5/2008
ah im such an idiot. i didnt realize chpt. 4 was an authors note until near the end. lol
razmataz13drums chapter 2 . 4/5/2008
nice second chapter. im getting a sense of Deja vu, i swear you've repeated stuff/ . yes nothing much happened but the story needed it. and can i just say your really good at writing Selene/Micheal stuff.

Im sorry you're gonna get a lot of reviews from me coz im gonna probably review every chapter. :) - and hopefully lots of smileys :)
razmataz13drums chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
chapter 1: cool chapter. good pace. All well written. in-character. Nice opening. :)
divad relffehs chapter 2 . 8/27/2006