Reviews for The Prophesy
Guest chapter 8 . 10/2/2011
personaly i think that the kids of the digidestined should have there own digimon instead of versonis of there parents digimon ether digimon from other seasons (like guilemon or gaomon)

or oc digimon
MarauderXLove chapter 20 . 2/1/2009
This is awesome

This is one of the best fics ive read

You need to update cause this is great
x-Melodyz-x chapter 2 . 10/6/2007
oh im liking dis
Tierra chapter 10 . 6/1/2005
Here are the correct attacks:

Greymon: Nova Blast

ExVeemon: Vee Laser/Critical Crunch/ExVee Punch/ExVee Kick

Ankylomon: Tail Hammer/Megaton Press

Aquilamon: Blast Rings/Grand Horn

Stingmon: Spiking Strike/Spinning Spiking Strike/Evil Antennae

I know, I'm totally obsessed w/ digimon, right?
Light's Blue Blossom chapter 20 . 4/29/2005
I really liked this chapter! I liked how you explained the past and why Ari is so mad at Terry. Anyway, UPDATE SOON!
sara haruko takenouchi kamiya chapter 20 . 3/10/2005
well good story! Oh and if you're thinking of stop writing digimon then free to do so except that can u please finish this fic first before stopping? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE finish this fic first i really love this fic and also the matrix digidestined style! I'm also losing interest of digimon as well but i'm trying to finish my digimon fic first and then i'll stop. lol. Anyway good story and please don't think about stopping the fic. Oh and have u read my fic lately? I updated a lot.
CherrygirlUK19 chapter 20 . 2/27/2005
Really? I never knew that fact there

My fic was rubbish wasn't it? lol I'm editing the whole thing anyway and I feel its better than the current version, but that's just me :P

Anyway enough of me babbling on, this chapter was awesome, as always! Update soon!

Oh and pretty please write the sequel. Digimon hasn't aired for a while where I am either and I haven't lost interest in it. I hope you don't.
mickiept chapter 20 . 2/20/2005
Hello. this is the first fic from the digimon section that I've ever reviewed. This happens to be one of my favorites too. I really hope that you write a sequal. I can't really think of any ways to make this better except to make longer chapters. Other than that though, this is really good.

Oh, one more thing, could you add some Tyler/Isabel? I think they're so cute together! _
CherrygirlUK19 chapter 19 . 2/15/2005
Great chapter.

It sucks when school holds you back from writing. It happens to me all the time. Damn school!

Anyway update soon _
Anubis24 chapter 19 . 2/11/2005
Good chapter.

Update soon!
CherrygirlUK19 chapter 18 . 1/3/2005
Awesome chapter!

I liked the Siena/Justin part, please continue it,and of course I would like a sequel to this fic! This story is brilliant and i'm sure the sequel will be too...that is if you write one _

Update soon!
Light's Blue Blossom chapter 18 . 1/2/2005
A sequel sounds nice! At least Siena and Justin aren't fighting like in the series with Tai and Matt. I liked the minor Taiora too! UPDATE SOON!
CherrygirlUK19 chapter 17 . 12/22/2004
Yay Siena is free!

That was a great chapter, update soon! _
Light's Blue Blossom chapter 17 . 12/20/2004
I can sleep tonight knowing that Siena won't be killed too and back to the gang. UPDATE SOON!
sara haruko takenouchi kamiya chapter 16 . 11/7/2004
oh crap what happen there was not good. Continue...
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »