Reviews for Forced to Choose
T-man626 chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
I first discovered this fic over on GateWorld. I can only imagine having to make a choice like this, and it would SUCK! Kudos to Sam for managing to use logic as well as she did (yes, I know that she was just rationalizing, but it still works). And whatever the Dominion may say, this is a more sadistic act than the Goa'uld could ever have come up with.
ccdsah chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Incredible, simply incredible.. I cried like a baby...
anon chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
You're obviously free to do an S/J slant, but I think Sam probably would have made the same decision regardless and it might have been even stronger without the romance angle. Still, a good story.
LikeCheapWine chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
I think it's the 5th time I read this story and it's still as good as I remember. And finally I reviewed.

Very intense and emotional piece! You did an awesome job. )

Just a little thing; when mensioning conselour Lunardi at the beginning you used the name Sandra twice before switching to Susan. That's it!
Newbie GK chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
All I can say is wow. That was amazing. I really wish I could go into detail but honestly I am too blownaway for words right now. Simply amazing.
hedwiggins chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Wow, what an emotional story. And what a choice Sam was faced with, and then to hold it in and try to deal with it alone. I loved that Sam and Sara were friends in the story. And Jack's reaction to Sam's confession was just perfect, especially in reminding Daniel what Sam had given up in making her choice. The ending was delightful, too, with Charlie and Sam going for a ride on her bike. You did a super job with this story. Thank you so much!
Pagan Twylight chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
You should give Warning on Which pairing you are writing. This really was an interesting story and I was enjoying it, until you threw the Sam/Jack in there and ruined it. It negated everything Sam did. Her feelings for Jack should have had no bearing on her decision. It makes her appear weak. Please consider adding a pairing warning to your fics. It is a courtesy to those that take the time to read them.
shiny silver grl chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
I hate to sound like a broken record, but really nice work, yet again :) I especially loved the first kiss. Rowr!

-sil
sgater926 chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
Wonderful story! Very creative and well thought out. I really liked the interaction of Sam and the guys. What an incredible burden to face. I love the concept of Sam and Sara being friends and Jack still having Charlie yet still having the SGC. I think you handled this plot idea very well. Keep up the good work!
Zmyrra chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
I cried. And I loved it.
SG1-Fanfic chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
An absolutely fantastic story! Wow! Well-written!
TheCrazySaz chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
Aw... its so beautiful. Poor Sam, I can imagine what she must be feeling... thats terrible... but aw... at least there was a happy ending... gotta love angst.. it can really get you going. Such a beautiful story.

Thank you.

Saz
wishfull-thinka chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
You had me in tears as I became engrosed in the story and the choices Sam had to make. Nice addition of Sam's bike, it should get an airing more often. As usual brilliantly written.
Shroedinger chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
Very nicely done! This (relatively)short piece manages to carefully and accurately capture the actions and reactions of sam and the team as she is forced to made the kind of decision no one should be forced to make. And of course all done with a jack/sam ship slant. I love it!
the female apophis chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
wow.
i loved it!
is there any chance of you continuing this?
much love to ya!