Reviews for Be At Peace
Europa Mane chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
You are such a talented writer, and your love for Lord of the Rings is reflected in your literary work. Keep up the good work!
Mercuria chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
You know, it makes me giggle to think that just a few scant months ago, *you* were calling *me* immature. I find it amusing that you feel that your actions are at all ethical or correct.
I'm going to have to ask you to stop harassing Thalia right now. If you are upset at her for what she did, her review boards are not the place to say it. (Of course, you didn't know her until you read OFUCI, so I'm not exactly sure why you're so embittered by the whole affair. Somehow, I don't see you as the type to become righteously angered on the behalf of your fellow human beings.)
As for deleting your reviews, I told Thalia to do it, as did many of those who were/are upset with her. Incidentally, darling, if she's trying to get attention and play the victim, why would she delete your reviews, those glowing testaments to your spite and staggering amount of free time?
What you are doing is not CC. It is not an angry outburst due to wounded feelings. It is malice, plain and simple. It is a flame, and if you feel like that's acceptable in any way, shape, or form, I can only offer my most profound contempt.
Stay the hell away from Thalia. And have a *nice* day.
quadi9 chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
Seem's as though it would have been the exact thoughts of Boromir as he passed on. Nicely written; I really liked the way you conveyed the emotion in his thoughts. Peace Love n Sodomy
The Phantom chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
A very poignant, powerful piece.
Bravo!
Phantom
Elendraug chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
Very nice. I like how you incorporated the "silver glass" phrase in there... A poignant retelling of Boromir's death. Again, the "o" in "o, my father" should be capitalized or changed to "oh," but that's alright. Wonderful writing, as always. Keep up the great work!
*StarWolf*
Araelia Lambert chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
Woah! Nice one, Thalia. This really puts me in the mindset of Boromir. I must admit, it's been hard for me to see things from his point of view, and I never really got to understand him in the books or in the movies. It was Faramir I really compared myself with: tempted by power, only able to overcome temptation when reality is thrown at me in bold print, and loyal to a fault. This just puts the whole Boromir persona into perspective... I love it (in a depressing, WHY DID HE HAVE TO DIE sort of way). I don't suppose you have any more? Perhaps one on Gandalf's thoughts as he fell into the shadows with the Balrog?