Reviews for Considering Fate
Virus09 chapter 3 . 8/1/2009
ooh i like this one. so whe is the rest comming out lol
I-like-chickens chapter 3 . 3/22/2005
Very awesome, more soon please?
SilverBlood666 chapter 3 . 12/9/2004
Please keep going! This is great so far!
My heart beats only for you chapter 2 . 11/1/2004
I need to know how this turns out. Update, please!
Philomena Kuroi chapter 3 . 9/9/2004
This is so cool, you must continue soon.
Colette D chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
Yay! I updated! I know how all those stories get that leave you hanging, and I realized that this was one that I will not leave up in the air. I really want to finish this one, and it'll end up in a big bang! :3 Thanks for reading and loving BWoC, you guys, we need all the BWoC-supporters we can get!

BWoC on!
Kitala chapter 2 . 9/1/2004
Good so far...keep it up!
Alonelyhawk chapter 2 . 7/20/2004
Very Good! I loved it! Please, please, please, write more.
April chapter 2 . 7/1/2004
I'm guessing you aren't going to update this...

It's a good start though! If you DID update it, I would read it with glee, tee hee hee!
Ronin S Oath chapter 2 . 5/8/2004
Great story! _~
I love Big Wolf on Campus!
Can't wait too read more!
Katt chapter 1 . 3/31/2004
I liked it, and hope you update soon! there are too many good stories this that just sit there un-updated, leacing up hanging... dont let it happen to you! seriously, good so far, i'll be back for more!
prepare4trouble chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
This looks really good so far. I hope you update it soon! I'm really looking forward to finding out what happens.
Nikytti chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
loved it. made my day better. update again soon. i'll be back for another update. got to go. ttyl. BYE-BYE!
Jt chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
Please continue, I think its really cool whenever people come up with stories like this. They are my fave. So please continue. There arent many stories that I get so interested in so please contine. A :)
Gothic Bianca chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
hey! this sounds pretty good! continue please! i'll be checking back soon for an update. got to go. BYE-BYE! *waves*