Reviews for Midnight Festival
jf chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
i love this type of story!
Rosenmaedchen chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Cute
HikariYamino chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
GYAAAAHHHHH! THAT IS THE SWEETEST THING EVER! AND I COULD SOO IMAGINE GAARA'S EXPRESSION! *sniffs* This is too beautiful!
GSYH chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
That last line, I could so see WHY Kankuro tried to take on a pair of Akatsuki by himself to get his baby brother back now, awwwwww.
Annasvip chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Super super super beautiful! Loved it. I love Family related fanfictions. thanks for sharing. (:
ncfan chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
That is so utterly sad. Poor Gaara with the teddy bear. And that thing about Kankuro sleeping with Karasu in the bedroll... Oh, my, well it just goes to show how freaked out he is by his little brother.
uzumaki rakku chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
cute... (:
80085 chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Aw. That's just... Aw :)
no-blood-in-my-veins chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
That was so cute... (Fuck you Yashamaru, for doing that to Gaara! You should be glad Gaara killed you...) I liked Kankurou. I hate children too.
YourAngelStandingBy chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
OMG, that was cute.

I love when they get along!

-Angel
spazygrl25 chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Aw! *que high pitched fangirl squel* that is soo cute! If you like a mini sieres or a follow up or something like that I would read it in a heartbeat! *random giggle* Well I really liked your oneshot it was really cute (cause I haven't already said that _')

Kick Butt,

spazygrl25
yllom21 chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
OMG! THAT IS SO CUTE! God, I got a little tear at the end. Nice job and I enjoyed how you wrote it. The simplicity fits. Nice job and adorable story.
Claire chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
aw, very nice. it was very cute and i liked it a lot. i luv gaara and this made me luv him more. well bai bai. _
Takako469 chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
aw! so cute and fluffy! _ i like Gaara's reaction to "Dodongo-kun." lol oh, and it says i added this to story alert cause my faves is over stuffed... ;
green24 chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
That was so fucking cute! I love this story! So im putting it in my favorites!

green24