Reviews for The Garnet Snitch
MarvelAsh chapter 18 . 2/3
Yknow, my first thought when I read the scene where Ginny was impaled was that it reminded me of Lisa O'Malley... It never occurred to me that I was right! Dee Henderson is AMAZING!
And so is this story! Love it!
(And I'm laughing hysterically, thinking of how Harry is going to handle it when his future children ask how he proposed to their mother... Daughters tend to ask for little details like where they were and wht they were wearing XD)
aheartofwords chapter 18 . 11/17/2014
Ahhh! The satisfaction of reading a very well written, finished story! I loveeee this fic! It has just about everything going for it- romance, action, mystery, & a giggle here and there! I read the last 7 or 8 chapters on a binge and hardly slept. I was completely satisfied with every part of the story. No real loose ends but in a prefect world it'd just keep going forever but we all know that can't happen :) thanks for writing this!
aheartofwords chapter 5 . 11/15/2014
That was perfection! Even better than I imagined it!
aheartofwords chapter 4 . 11/15/2014
Haha! Pleeeeease let them win the game!
aheartofwords chapter 2 . 11/14/2014
Ahhhh! I can't wait to read the next chapter! What a cliffhanger! I'm definitely lovin this fic so far. Can't wait to read more!
rlchala chapter 18 . 9/11/2014
I'm pretty sure you don't read your reviews anymore, but I still feel compelled to write one.

I enjoyed this fic. It was interesting, original, sometimes fun, not to much fluff or angst, the structure and the way each chapter revealed the secrets behind the story was a very good way to keep my interest.

You can obviously see this was written before ootp, so you have to ignore the developments that characters had in the last 2 books for this story to work. I felt Ginny who had a lot of development in hbp, was very different from your Ginny. Ron as the leader of a soy network was also weird, but you made it work.

This was a great story, thanks
Liz chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
While I love the attempted clever naming of the "hutch," it's based on an incorrect word play.

The Weasleys' home is named 'the Burrow' which means a hole or tunnel dug into the earth as a animals home. Your play on words using the hutch would only work if Rowling had called it a bureau, meaning a chest of drawers. :(
Ginny Potter Simms chapter 17 . 7/2/2013
This chapter was amazing after what happened to Ginny and Harry with the Weasleys and Hermione..! I laughed so hard that my stomach ached..! It was amazing..!
TheTinyestOne chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
I am loving this!
ForeverMrs.Padfoot chapter 18 . 4/20/2012
Ok well I just finished this story and I loved it :) It was something new for me..I have read a lot of HarryxGinny before but most of it is during the Hogwarts years or post war with them starting a family and all. This was something new and I absolutely loved the garnet snitch ring :) Well the theme as whole I guess, especially because Garnet is my birthstone :D

Hehe great fic :)
Sailor Pandabear chapter 18 . 7/12/2011
fabulous
hi chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
i really enjoy your story - i've read it multiple times, and it's one of my favorites - but in this chapter, it always gets me, there's this one line, when you're describing the hutch.

it should be 'Harry would have [i'm presuming] anonymity,' not 'animosity'

it's a tiny thing, but just wanted to let you know!
Sheaman chapter 9 . 4/26/2011
So, is there any particular reason Harry didn't bother to mention to anyone that not only was his Apparation diverted to Dermot's location, he was also disarmed before he even knew that he was there? At that point, attacking him was the best choice he had, short of trusting the serial killer not to kill him if he stayed put and listened like a good little boy.

Also, Ginny not being sure whether she noticed a large number of dirty looks or not doesn't seem to make much sense. Did you mean that she noticed a lot of looks that she wasn't sure were dirty?
EmlynMara chapter 18 . 4/10/2011
Wonderful story. Just read it for the second time and enjoyed it just as much as the first time. Thank you.
Jman12394 chapter 18 . 12/2/2010
GREAT job that was an awsome read.

i loved it.