Reviews for The Garnet Snitch
Ginny Potter Simms chapter 17 . 7/2/2013
This chapter was amazing after what happened to Ginny and Harry with the Weasleys and Hermione..! I laughed so hard that my stomach ached..! It was amazing..!
TheTinyestOne chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
I am loving this!
ForeverMrs.Padfoot chapter 18 . 4/20/2012
Ok well I just finished this story and I loved it :) It was something new for me..I have read a lot of HarryxGinny before but most of it is during the Hogwarts years or post war with them starting a family and all. This was something new and I absolutely loved the garnet snitch ring :) Well the theme as whole I guess, especially because Garnet is my birthstone :D

Hehe great fic :)
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 18 . 7/12/2011
fabulous
hi chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
i really enjoy your story - i've read it multiple times, and it's one of my favorites - but in this chapter, it always gets me, there's this one line, when you're describing the hutch.

it should be 'Harry would have [i'm presuming] anonymity,' not 'animosity'

it's a tiny thing, but just wanted to let you know!
Sheaman chapter 9 . 4/26/2011
So, is there any particular reason Harry didn't bother to mention to anyone that not only was his Apparation diverted to Dermot's location, he was also disarmed before he even knew that he was there? At that point, attacking him was the best choice he had, short of trusting the serial killer not to kill him if he stayed put and listened like a good little boy.

Also, Ginny not being sure whether she noticed a large number of dirty looks or not doesn't seem to make much sense. Did you mean that she noticed a lot of looks that she wasn't sure were dirty?
EmlynMara chapter 18 . 4/10/2011
Wonderful story. Just read it for the second time and enjoyed it just as much as the first time. Thank you.
Jman12394 chapter 18 . 12/2/2010
GREAT job that was an awsome read.

i loved it.
Jman12394 chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
WOW. for a first chapter that was amazing. i loved it. i can't wait to read the rest.
Quindolyn chapter 18 . 11/28/2010
Thank you for a wonderful fic. I must say that this by far the best one I've read. The plot, the setting, the thoroughness of it all. I am mightily impressed. I especially enjoyed how original it was. None of the overused Voldemort and Hogwarts settings, or unnatural matches, or the focus on death eaters gone good. You managed to create something original, and the characters were believable. You could relate to the people in cannon, which made the fic more interesting. You gave them life after Hogwarts, without the unnatural fuzz. I'm very pleased to have discovered your fic, and reading it made my night. Thank you so much for this!

Thank you for devoting your time to this, and everything. You truly are a great writer. I'll definitely check out more of your work. You are awesome!
xxnarufanxx chapter 18 . 11/26/2010
awesome awesome story! i had such a great time reading it. thank you
Debbie chapter 18 . 11/16/2010
Great story - loved it - couldn't stop reading! Glad it was all done before I finished. Of course, loved Harry and Ginny, but especially loved your characterization of Ron. Wonderful story all the way around.
KMH1 chapter 18 . 7/19/2010
Thank you for sharing such a great story. :)

I liked how the plot flowed and the characters were real. Your humor was awesome and this was definitely an enjoyable read.

Kudos.

Kim
Nexa chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Hello there! I simply wanted you to know that even though this story doesn't seem to have aged well, after book five, six, and seven, and all, I still believe it is VERY well written. In fact, I've noticed less errors in this chapter than I have in the first of S'Tarkan's Nightmares Of Futures Past, which is what really led me to HP fanfiction in the first place. I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter, and will most likely read more, but I can't guarantee it. I'm a bit of a nerd with a really hectic life going on. But, my best shot I shall give! Hehe.

The only hard thing to understand is the plot, which isn't something you really want to be told in the first chapter, but, there's really no other way I could put it. The Tunnel is the central part of the story, yes? And the majority of the Weasleys are in it, yes? And Harry Potter is being targeted yet again by the terrible Draco Malfoy, who's name I always pronounce incorrectly, yes? ... You may not understand why I'm having such a hard time understanding, but believe me, I really did not understand it the first time I read it through. I'm not suggesting a re-write, or a revision; I like your style and the universe. Doesn't mean I understand it. ;

Hey, this may be the longest ramble you've seen in a while, but don't worry. There are more where that came from. I'll see if my life gives me a bit more free time, soon, and I'll get to reading chapter two. Enjoy life, brush your teeth! Sincerely, Nexa
Kruste chapter 18 . 1/7/2010
A well written Story with very good plot. You have written a very good Story, you should be proud.