Reviews for Disgaean Wedding
Dr. Long chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
This is one of the better, if not the best, Flonne x Laharl shipping fics I've read. It's pretty fluffy, granted, but sometimes that's a good thing. My only complaint is the line "And Laharl hit the ground face first in a way only an Anime character would,". It really breaks immersion.
Kasuchi Koichi chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
I have read all three stories in this series and they were above excellent. You should add more to the series with a lemon or a first child story. The lemon would be funny 'cause if Laharl is nervous when kissing, imagene when he has to have sex.
WeissKnight99 chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Hooray! this is the best Laharl X Flonne fic i ever read!

MORE PLEASE
TwinklingCupcake chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Err...hi there. Look, I know its an old sotry, but I love this one so much. I added it to my Favorites.

But erm...could you write...a...uh...*whisper* Could we have a "first child" fic?

You're awesome, bye!
Miss Lina Gwen chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
ah such a cute story! i love it.
OTP chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
aw another wonderfully done ficcy nice job
b4k4 ch4n chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
That was cute! I love how he proposed to her.

Flonne: You said it wrong

I was laughing like crazy xD Is that something one should say? Then again, mate sounds weird to a human or angel xD

Seraph was great too! I'm surprised he has a sense of humour hehe.

Great way to start the fic. I was so surprised! What? Flonne rejected him? WHY!

One more thing, doesnt elope mean to run away and get married? Oh well, doesn't matter. I love this fic! It's so uberly cute~! Keep up the good work! Maybe I should try writing a fic one day xD
Blade1986 chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT story here. I enjoyed reading this piece. Thank you for putting it up.
Chibi Flonne chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
*sniff*... I LOVE IT!*chokes on tears of joy*
Laharl The Overlord chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
Aww, I like this fanfic...it's funny how Laharl messes up his part though, just by a little bit-

Etna: I don't see how that's funn-

Shush! You're taking the fun out of it! O.o;;

Etna: _...

Anyway, I'm glad you write Disgaea fanfics...er...can you write more...? ;
Archangel Dragoon chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
Very cute. I hope you continue this story.
firefairy chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
your fanfic is kick ass!
Mid-Boss chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
Oh my!this fic is awesome!Your really good with Laharl/Flonne pls.

er..why wasn't Mid-Boss at the wedding?ehehehe
VonnyKun chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
Omigod, that is like, Exactly how it would happen! You're a realy talented fanfic writer, I

allways hate it when people have characters doing what they wouldn't do.
Ryuu of Aqua and Shadows chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
WOW! That was awesome. I'm a Disgaea fan myself, and I think that was better than the game... Well, actually nothing's better than the game. But, that was amazing!