Reviews for Magical Clash
vanumi-victoria chapter 8 . 11/3/2006
It's very, very good story. I hope that you will continue. I'm waiting next chapter!
Isolationist chapter 8 . 10/14/2006
Hehe! Can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter! Marik shoved his wand onto Crabbe's stomach? Ouch, that oughta hurt. Glad it's not me... o_0; Update as soon as you can! _
Little Jamie chapter 8 . 10/2/2006
PLEASE UPDATE! PLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP!
MonsterHugs chapter 8 . 9/28/2006
is great, I can't wait to read more!
Kayzo chapter 8 . 9/24/2006
im sorry, i don't kno what they are either but i agree that they should see them, except for Yuugi, that is, he hasn't actually witnessed a death unlike the other two... yeah... good story!

vuzznut chapter 8 . 9/23/2006
love the story. i think they should see the therstails i think that how you spell it.
kaitou-pandora chapter 8 . 9/23/2006
1. Thestrals. Those are the invisible horses

2. I think this is pretty good so far. Keep it up!

3. Idea: Yamis split from hikaris. Mass chaos ensues...
Isis the Sphinx chapter 8 . 9/23/2006
Finally! Umm...they're called threstrals. And yes, the Millennium trio should be able to see them. Good chap. Don't wait yers before you update again, i might not be here. Keep writing!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 7 . 5/15/2006
This is a good fic. UPDATE! It's been YEARS! I want more! Keep writing!
Kitty Nekkyo chapter 7 . 5/11/2006
hahaha i love marik's sense of humor and his wonderful sarcasm. It's just wonderful. Please update soon cause i love this story
ellfie chapter 3 . 2/19/2006
Yay! they finally meet! only after 3 chapters though lol.
ellfie chapter 2 . 2/19/2006
ah, nvm about the ages. lol. oh no, death eaters! we're all gonna die a horrible bloody death.. no wait.. that'd be more Yami Bakura style rather then Death Eaters.. heh, i like his style better. lol XD

now i must read what happens next! *continues reading*
ellfie chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
o looks interesting! so how old are u makin' the yugioh gang? 16ish?

summer jobs, o what fun. lol!
yuffiegal chapter 7 . 10/28/2005
pretty neat-ya

update soon..!(Marik is so hot ...u didn't hear that-yesh lolololol):)!
Darkrose Dragonkin chapter 7 . 8/29/2005
Oo; How long is it going to take you to update this? Please update soon. You speak English and Chinese! Fluently! I wish I could be like that...

Darkfire: Don't worry Darkrose, by the end of High School you'll be speaking Latin as easily as English.

Me: High School... only 1 week, 6 days left... X.X