Reviews for Magical Clash
2maluv chapter 8 . 12/12/2006
Hi, this is a really good story and i hope you update soon. Oh, and the creature which pulls the Hogwarts cariages are called thestrals. And i agree the YGO gang should be able to see it, theyve seen a lot of deaths...

Ja ne,

Faith _
Rulin chapter 8 . 11/9/2006

And technically, if your going by the Anime, Ryou and Malik should be able to see them, because Yugi hasn't seen anyone actually die.

If going by the Manga, then all three should be able to see them.
vanumi-victoria chapter 8 . 11/3/2006
It's very, very good story. I hope that you will continue. I'm waiting next chapter!
Isolationist chapter 8 . 10/14/2006
Hehe! Can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter! Marik shoved his wand onto Crabbe's stomach? Ouch, that oughta hurt. Glad it's not me... o_0; Update as soon as you can! _
Little Jamie chapter 8 . 10/2/2006
MonsterHugs chapter 8 . 9/28/2006
is great, I can't wait to read more!
Kayzo chapter 8 . 9/24/2006
im sorry, i don't kno what they are either but i agree that they should see them, except for Yuugi, that is, he hasn't actually witnessed a death unlike the other two... yeah... good story!

vuzznut chapter 8 . 9/23/2006
love the story. i think they should see the therstails i think that how you spell it.
kaitou-pandora chapter 8 . 9/23/2006
1. Thestrals. Those are the invisible horses

2. I think this is pretty good so far. Keep it up!

3. Idea: Yamis split from hikaris. Mass chaos ensues...
Isis the Sphinx chapter 8 . 9/23/2006
Finally! Umm...they're called threstrals. And yes, the Millennium trio should be able to see them. Good chap. Don't wait yers before you update again, i might not be here. Keep writing!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 7 . 5/15/2006
This is a good fic. UPDATE! It's been YEARS! I want more! Keep writing!
Kitty Nekkyo chapter 7 . 5/11/2006
hahaha i love marik's sense of humor and his wonderful sarcasm. It's just wonderful. Please update soon cause i love this story
ellfie chapter 3 . 2/19/2006
Yay! they finally meet! only after 3 chapters though lol.
ellfie chapter 2 . 2/19/2006
ah, nvm about the ages. lol. oh no, death eaters! we're all gonna die a horrible bloody death.. no wait.. that'd be more Yami Bakura style rather then Death Eaters.. heh, i like his style better. lol XD

now i must read what happens next! *continues reading*
ellfie chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
o looks interesting! so how old are u makin' the yugioh gang? 16ish?

summer jobs, o what fun. lol!
130 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »