Reviews for More Than Sympathy
Angelsheart85 chapter 14 . 2/4/2011
thnx a lot for this one , Cloud :D
Shadow The Ninja Kitten chapter 6 . 7/17/2007
This whole story is very good. The only problem with the fic is this:

The blonde laid in bed, staring up at the ceiling, her teeth clenched. Thick droplets of sweat ran down her cheeks, and the veins in her neck stood out like cables. For one terrible second, Michiru thought that her patient was right now suffering through a heart attack or a stroke, although she knew how unrealistic this was, considering Harukas age.

People of any age can have a heart attack;Heart attacks don't happen to just old people.I learned this from my older sister,who's a nurse on the cardiac floor of the local hospital(she's been a nurse for several years now). In one RPG I'm in,Michiru is 29 and she has a heart attack due to tons of stress. That's the only problem I have with your fic;the rest was very good.
Rukia-chan chapter 14 . 1/1/2006
interesting rendition of how they met. Michiru certainly took a lot of liberty as a doctor. But it was cute and enjoyable none-the-less.

my only suggestion is to make it more reader friendly by breaking down those big paragraphs into smaller sections. It's easy to miss a part of the story in this format.

I would love to read a sequel.
hagancameorn chapter 14 . 8/19/2005
If havent already added you to it you are hereby inducted into the wall of jelosey because of your superior writing style that i will most likely not manage :) . Well anyway great fic keep up the good work.
Raigeki chapter 5 . 4/1/2004
yes...very robert jorden...cept he took eight pages to describe someone using a sort of instand move spell! i mean really! how hard it is to write, he was there, used the spell, tyhen he was somewhere else!
anyway, this is good, _ nice works.
Yumeko chapter 14 . 3/9/2004
how kawaii! sorry i couldn find time to read it earlier / it was cool, i loved it. true it was a bit corny maybe, but hey, we all need corniness (is that even a word? O_o) once in a while. O_o Okay i'll shut up now, I am pretty sure no one wants to hear my weird theories. But loved it all the same! XD
Yume
Haruka-Chan 212 chapter 14 . 3/6/2004
AW Gotta love them corny endings ;)
Michi-the-mighty chapter 14 . 3/5/2004
hi hi! that was v. good and i want more ur so good. *cheesy grin* PLESE?
SLJ chapter 14 . 2/25/2004
oh man... that really was corny. It started out great... But... the ending seems like you cut it a bit short because you ran out of ideas or somethin. I thought you were gonna do some kinda scene where there's more action and mystery. It ended happy, but it lacks something. Maybe the wording is wrong? Or maybe it's just because it ain't your style. Perhaps that makes something about it wrong. Well, good job. At least you made a conclusion to it. If I were in your position... I'd probably leave this story and work on a new piece. Actually... I've started many stories, that have no endings. _ A talent of yours that I admire. You're able to pull through to the end.
Dori chapter 14 . 2/18/2004
OMG Cloud, that was REALLY GOOD!
i loved it!
Silent Wrath chapter 14 . 2/11/2004
are you kidding! come on cloud you can't leave the story right there! keep going.
* gets her death threats ready*
no fair!
well anyway great story i liked it more then i thought i would. i was going to read it at first but then it was written by you and thats all i need to change my mind!
tigonookami chapter 14 . 2/10/2004
what the? oh i know this can't be the end,not to be rude but you stop a something that would be at the "rising of the climax" wheres the climax the falling action and the conclusion? what happens next? how will the other people in the famous department of music and art deal with Haruka now? Will she continue with writing music and if so how?and on a personal note i was kinda hopen to see*well...read* if she can still play the piano with the many figures she JUST GREAT!I'M SOUNDING LIKE MY ENGLICH TEACHER!DAMN IT! well hopfully you make a sequal to this story for all an all it was good just...short.
NnY1 chapter 14 . 2/10/2004
Hey! good ending, I was waiting for it. I liked all your stories but the one that I like most is breaking the rules and I hope that you will finish that too (someday..maybe soon). I tryed to e-mail you but my hotmail didn't send it ..but it's ok you are one of my favorites writters..and I just wanna tell you if you wanna writte me (just in that case) my e-mail is in my pro-file and I'm from colombia so you would have to forget my english bye! que tengas suerte!
oni-dragon chapter 14 . 2/9/2004
XD WTF it wasent that corny...well it is a good story...I liked it and the ending wasent that bad.
Riva van Dyk chapter 14 . 2/9/2004
*blinks a few times* ... *blinks again* ... what the? Cloud-chan! What the hell? It's so .. sweet and corny!
Wow ... HAVE YOU BEEN HAVING AN AFFAIR! WHY ELSE WOULD YOU BE DOING THIS!
*takes a deep breath* ... Ok, so maybe corny can be good ... IT'S THE VALENTINE'S DAY FEVER I TELL YA! VALENTINE'S DAY! You've become a victim to severe marketing campaigns. tsk. tsk.
Cute story, now finish your other ones please!