Reviews for Love Letters, Side Burns and A Cherry Tree
oshgpoehrm chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
i love it! it's all my favourite things rolled into my most favourite thing a parody! I and on behalf of the chosen three bow down to your brilliant comical genius!

well actually i never watched dawson's creek but apart from that all my favourites.i especially loved all the jack bristow stuff and the angel brooding, and the - well everything. you should do more of this kind of thing but obviously different.

i have nothing constructive. i hope you accept reviews that lavish praise.
Ben is Glory chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
I thought *I* was the only person who played Buffy Hangman, so I'm glad to see you do too! Lord, this fic was hilarious. And to think that it all started with Anya's dream. Wow.

My favorite lines were: "Since I started courting you, the sun has seemed brighter, the knives have seemed sharper and the screams of my captives just that little bit louder." ((Giles' letters were priceless)) and "So he did a cartwheel and cried to Gale "You'll never catch me!" and skipped off, whistling "Spice Up Your Life" so as to fit in with the other innocent by-standers.

Wonderful. Hope you guys write more in the future.

xxjordan
Phoenix Firefly chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
wow. um..this is really..um...whats the word...weird? but it was really entertaiining! i laughed so much! lol! i dont like the thing about poor Dawson though...whittling pipes? aw...and Gale and Giles...thats really funny! good job! more, i love wacky cross-overs!
Phoenix
follow-ur-dreams chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
LOL I don't know how the hell u guys cum up with this stuff but i enjoyed reading i even if there was no point to it at all lol. It involved a bit of both buffy and alias so i thought what the hell, i was a bit dissappointed when there was no Vaughn or Syd together in it at all coz i'm getting depressed from watching the new eps now i know wat u mean, it's soo frustrating to see no Vaughn/Syd stuff at all! Don't ya just h8 lauren already? altho melissa george is cool. Thanx 4 reviewing my alias story by the way! I feel priveledged when ever i get a review from u! lol Catchya lata
*Corinna* :-)
Matrya chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
Hehe, this was hilarious. It made absolutely no sense. It was wonderful.
Chareleigh
Alexis Machine chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
"One of her least favourite ones involved a giant worm dueling with a cherry tree. It wasn't very scary, but it just had her baffled."
Quite possibly the most intriguing thing I've read since "Gregor Samsa awoke after a night of disturbing dreams and found he'd been transformed into an odious vermin." Utterly hilarious! You've got a delightfully skewed way of looking at the world and your writing oozes talent out the pores. If you have time, come and review my newest. Thanks!
Straycat1 chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
*snorts* oh my that was surtenly (sp?) interesting, oh who am I kidding, it was wonderful, I laughed out loud at least 15 times, I have tears in my eyes and I have falling of my chair twice from all the laughing (I might sew you for that;)) I loved it, (honest to God), just what I needed to brighten up my day. Excellent job you two.
Stray
Maggie Mae chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
Well, firstly I want to congratulate you guys for turning yout late-night rambles into something meaningful and productive...ok, perhaps 'meaningful' is going a bit far. But it's certainly an enjoyable story, in the confusing/crazy/many crossovers sort of way, which is the best sort of way. Very well-written, of course, though one might be justified in asking if there was any point in it at all. Maybe it's a symobolic answer to the meaning of life or something, and I've just missed it...or maybe it's just you two being psychos. (I tend to think it's the latter). Well, I really liked the letters between Gale and Giles (I'm sure Giles would just love being addressed as Rupie) and I loved Jack and Angel being twins. And I loved the bit about Gale's furry-eared children. I thought the Giles harvesting potatoes bit was hilarious too, of course. (In the nude? Charming). Oh and the bit about Professor McGonnagal (is that spelt right?) having an affair with Hagrid was quite disturbing, and yes, I'm sure it was sordid. Is sordid your favourite word, by the way? It seemed like you wrote it about eight times. Well, even though this was written by two people, it still really flowed (it feels like that should be flew) so I think that means it works really well. Very funny guys, good job! Anybody who hasn't read or reviewed this, you should do so now! It will make you laugh. Love from Maggie Mae.