Reviews for A Passion For Quidditch
caia chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
this was adorable!
I wish I'd be Flitwick...
noctuas chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
"His black eyes sparked with amusement and his pulse quickened slightly with the anticipation of another full-blown argument with Minerva. Damn, but he enjoyed arguing with her. She was one of the few people he'd come across in his life whom he was almost never able to intimidate." / "THIS!

"You can argue should have… might have… would have, forever. The only thing that counts in the end is… did (..)" This might be my favorite line.

"For the next two months every time he came into contact with either Snape or McGonagall, he turned beet red and stammered nonsense until he could escape their company to the utter puzzlement and consternation of his completely clueless colleagues." haha poor Flitwick! ;-)

I really love this little story! Thank you for writing this. :)
Dicere chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Gorgeous, gorgeous fun!
yamifannetje chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Poor Flitwick! :) Being uneasy when he comes in contact with Severus could be masqued since everyone comes to that sooner or later, but being so in presence of Minerva could raise questions :p:p
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
I just love this (L)
calicogoat chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
'Poor Flitwick' indeed - LUCKY Flitwick, says I! Brilliant story. :D
OSuzanne chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Oh dear, that was fantastic!

Poor Flitwick may never recover.
Mania4ka chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
It's great!

Poor Flitwick)
Chemistress chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Poor Flitwick *rofl*! The last lines top the whole story off. What passion ... to get so lost in the other ones eyes, that everything is forgotten, even to lock the door!
Ysilme chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
*cries with laughter* You're genius! Having Flitwick of all people witnessing this encounter... your last line is absolutely precious. Great story! :o)
Kurissyma san Tybalt chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Lol! Poor little Flitwick! _

Gangstafarie chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Evilevergreen chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Hahaha! Poor Flitwick.
Lily chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Cranky Cauldron chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
Oh, excellent! I'm normally an AD/MM shipper, but this was superb.. just the sparring and the finger drilling a hole in his chest, LOL. Poor Flitwick! Nice touch there!

Fab! Thanks for posting this gem!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »