Reviews for She's Gone
Roadconenz chapter 27 . 4/6
A great Xander/Faith fic, as always very well written and I enjoyed reading it, Thanks for the great story.
Guest chapter 24 . 12/2/2021
This story is the worst I've ever read. Xander Harris is a hypocrite. This fic didn't age well
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2020
Ooh. That's different... Switched from Buffys-bashing to Willow-bashing. But still with the Xander-wank.
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 27 . 9/27/2016
loved this story, I like how you turned it around with Rack and Amy though I was sad to see Tara still die but it was an amazing story.
Chunk127 chapter 27 . 1/23/2015
You know I was going to read one chapter and go to bed finished the whole thing in one sitting... Really good story but there's no chance of a season 7 story or them vs the watchers is there?
CharmingButIrrational chapter 24 . 1/14/2014
again with the fucking stupidity...people keep making claims that they're fighting a war...well let me tell you, you either kill your enemies or put them somewhere they cant hurt people anymore...what is it with this story and people threatening each other every chapter...i can just feel the friendship
CharmingButIrrational chapter 17 . 1/14/2014
this is gettin fucking ridiculous...youre just copying the angelus situation but with willow...how is she not punished yet...she kidnapping people and raping amy...fucking bs
Demons Of Doom chapter 8 . 10/10/2012
Nah, aint working. Willow bashing really gets on my nerves.
Demons Of Doom chapter 6 . 10/10/2012
Few people can handle an "evil" Willow. Sadly, this is not the case. Everyone's wildly out of character but the story's pretty interesting, though.
kdakmmt chapter 27 . 4/21/2012
I say just place a bullet in her head and be done with it. the willow in this story has no redeeming value so I really dont think a almost verbatim encounter from canon was the way to end this.
Storm Warning chapter 19 . 9/3/2011
Love this story but the British talk needs a bit of work.

"SHUT THE BUGGER UP". But I'm probably just picky because I am British. Keep it up :D
Xynth chapter 27 . 7/23/2011
Kind of a wierd place to end the story at. There are still unresolved matters that you didn't address by this point. I mean, Giles was dying, supposedly...he gonna be all better now? What about Wolfram&Hart? Are they giving up on Faith now, for some reason? There's just no sense of closure for me. Decent story overall, but the ending threw me.
Tri-Emperor of The Twilight chapter 27 . 1/31/2010
Good story is there a sequel?
wolfey141 chapter 18 . 8/29/2009
Hey I love pretty mucha ll your stories. And I agree with you on Willow. If you writing about her early years, that would be far enough back where you could probably write a good Willow in to the story. But as soon as faith shows up then well shes a bitch the rest of the series. I think Buffy actually needs someone like xander (noticed I did not say xander) to stop her from being a bitch. But You ever think to write a xander/fred story? I think they would make a good couple. Xander's caring and compassion to offset fred's babbling and brains.
ilikebuffy chapter 9 . 7/27/2009
first i like your stories.. little hard on willow but could see her doing what you write..

as for spike i HATE spike but what i hate even more is how people treat him... xander a jack ass for not trusting him... do you know how many stories there are where spike come back and buffy tell all of her friend how she hate them becouse the dont love her rapiest boyfriend spike what kind of massage does that sent young girls... so think you for killing him...

faith did not kill spike for know reason.. spike was a evil vampire all most the equal of angelus with a CHIP to keep him form killing people, that never stop him form leading them in to a trap, hiding dru after killing a train for of people... when he thought his chip stop working he tried to bite a girl... if this was real when chip stop working he would go back to killing people and sence every body tursted him how many people would die before he was found out. faith did the right think by killing him so good story...