Reviews for Once Upon A Midnight Dreary
APRICOTperson chapter 8 . 1/6/2010
David Fishwick chapter 8 . 12/19/2008
Nice ending and thanks for writing.
shahid chapter 8 . 2/10/2004
NICE! is the story finished?
Tariq chapter 8 . 2/9/2004
Hi. That is Such a GOOD endinG! Well Done!
connor chapter 8 . 2/8/2004
your a puzzle dana...
Imzadi chapter 8 . 2/8/2004
I have to say, Dana, that I'm glad that Dru gets away. I know she's a vampire, but after everything that happened, she's not the worst of the lot. This was a nice Christmas for the gang, but I didn't get what I wanted-wrapped in tinsel like Connor. I'm not terribly sure I like Faith & Connor as a couple, but in your hands it's okay. Nice story. I can't wait for the one with Lindsey, though.
Queen Boadicea chapter 8 . 2/7/2004
Yep, there goes Wile E. Coyote, planning for another swipe at the Roadrunner. Meep meep.
gabi chapter 7 . 2/7/2004
please update soon! whats going to happen to connor? will he still like faith? please! please update soon!
Emmy Award chapter 7 . 2/7/2004
I am so very glad that you didn't kill off Dru. You're right, I don't think that either Spike or Angel could kill her, so I'm glad that you didn't. I feel sorry for Dru too, because all she wants is a family, and her family has forsaken her. Of course, Dru is evil, so there is a little part of me that wouldn't have minded if she died, but yes, I'm glad you let her go.
In regards to the rest of the story (which I've only just gotten the chance to read today) I love it. You have this knack of writing and characterisation that seems to cater to nearly all of my Jossverse whims. I have no idea how you do it, but you do, and for that I'm very grateful.
So what did I love about this story? For one thing, I adored the plot to decorate Angel's office for Christmas. I got a good laugh out of that. I also liked Angel and Spike's interaction, as well as Faith and Connor's interaction. I'm amazed at all the situations you manage to dream Connor into, I truly am. And you pull them off brilliantly, so it's all good.
I'm wondering; is there more? I vaguely recall you saying how long it was going to be in chapter one, and I think you said eight parts, so that would mean one more. If so, I'm very much looking forward to it. Resolution is wonderful.
- Emma
Tariq chapter 7 . 2/6/2004
shahid chapter 7 . 2/6/2004
COOL! show more of WES!
Imzadi chapter 7 . 2/6/2004
She may be a monster, but I can't help feeling a little sad for Drusilla. What does she have, really? Now Angel's got the problem, as Connor knows what's going on.
Queen Boadicea chapter 7 . 2/5/2004
So they're letting Dru go. Spanky and Angel are just letting her walk to kill people again. Hm... Now I know how Marge Simpson felt when Homer told her he was joining a travelling freak show. :(
Nokomiss chapter 6 . 2/3/2004
This story just gets better and better. :) I *loved* Dru's description of the stars as hers. Dru is fabulously creepy in all her scenes here, in fact. Excellent work on that. I'm looking forward to seeing what she does with Faith!
your stalker chapter 6 . 2/3/2004
awsome.. come on update.. you know you want to.. *hugs*