Reviews for A Midnight Talk
iceandfire66 chapter 1 . 4/12
Awesome oneshot! You nailed them perfectly, very touching.
x0 WiGGERt 0x chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
aw...thats sweet
Vegetachik chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
Oh...that was so good! I loved it. You're quite the writer, I'm impressed.
Sayeh chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
It was beautiful... _
gizmo-gal chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
Awesome I've always had a vision of Vegeta sending a message to Bulma throught Trunks And I always felt that they had spoke to one another that Last night that Future Trunks was in the past.

It was great I COULDN'T FIND any stories on the subject though.

I would've written my own version but I Wouldn't want to ruin such an amazingly sweet plot. I cant write good stories (Read the one I've posted "The Mis Adventure of the chestnut family" and you'll know what I mean)
Um. Fish chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
loved it!
Gozilla chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
This is so good! Great job! -
KC Whitestar chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
That was wonderful. I loved it. It was very well written, Keep up the great work_
Ayod Botla too damn lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 5/7/2002
That was perfect. Very in-character. I don't mind that it was short. It was just right.

Ayod (who loves Future Trunks)
meg chapter 1 . 2/24/2002
that...was the most beautiful thing I've read today. Well, with Trunks and Vegeta. It was almost perfect...actually, ok you got me. I almost cried too! I only wished it hadn't ended.
DarkDragon1 chapter 1 . 1/24/2002
Awww That was a lovely fic. It was so in character, and very sweet. You also captured the situation very well, like it was the last time Mirai Trunks and Vegeta had together. It seems just like the kind of interaction they would have together .
M'Lila chapter 1 . 12/25/2001
I'll agree with you...you did a DAMN good job in keeping both in character...and that's something a good writer is capable of doing. I loved it! Now...I have a challenge for you...

Seeing that you're able to do this well, and you know Mirai's character good, I wanted to know if you'd like to make another adventure (a bit A/U) with a bit of romance...? I know, that's old, several have done it... but actually, if you can't think of a good plot, and new character, I've got it all ready...everything. I'd just like to see it all from a good writer's perspective. You don't have to take the offer though... I just thought it'd be pretty cool...but let me know, okay? And great fic by the way!
Cutlass317 chapter 1 . 11/29/2001
AWWW. Wonderful writing and very touching.
Mystic chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
That was good,very good. I would recommend this story to anyone who considered reading it. Good job -
Yoshida Megumi chapter 1 . 10/6/2001
That was soooooo good! You made me cry! I loved it!