Reviews for Operation: WITNESS
Bubblebean022 chapter 19 . 8/30/2004
This story's really great! I love it! Hope you write more soon! :-)
Sullen Kitten chapter 19 . 8/26/2004
Note to author, note to author- that "Skip this para if" thing goes a few sentences ABOVE said paragraph, for fair warning.
Sullen Kitten chapter 15 . 8/26/2004
(Yeah, there's a symbol for death. Less of a symbol, more of a phrase. I don't blame you for not knowing)
Sullen Kitten chapter 13 . 8/26/2004
( For all those people who read Shaman King, mood swings like that mean you're... TURNING INTO FAUST VI! *dun dun dun*)
Sullen Kitten chapter 9 . 8/26/2004
*K-koru?* *Looks all Kororo-esque and sobby

I'm sad! Thank goodness for ten more chapters!
Sullen Kitten chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
(BTW, have you been getting your names from Inuyasha again? Kagome isn't exactly a common name.)
late night reader chapter 19 . 8/26/2004
This story is so awesome! I can't wait untill you update it. This is one of the most emotionally filled stories I've read in a long time. I laughed at times, and even teared up at times. Keep up the GREAT work! :)
RT7 chapter 19 . 8/26/2004
Well, I just spent the best part of an hour reading through the whole thing, and let me say, it's the best fanfic i've read so far. I hope you update it soon!
Mi Querida chapter 19 . 8/25/2004
o.O;; Wouldn't your mom be more disturbed about the sexuality scene? I know my mom would, but whatever...

Anyway, I really like it! I can't wait for the next chapter, I hope it comes soon D

Oh, and good luck with your love life! XD
Mi Querida chapter 18 . 8/25/2004
Yay! Another good chappy! I knew Abby would figure it out (not really, but I wish...)

“Uh, well, you know, the hit and I thought you were asleep and uh... I feel stupid...
Destructive-Innocence chapter 19 . 8/25/2004
Yay! Great chapter!

I'm glad the at least Abby know's about Keiko being Kuki!

Well...KEEP UPDATING! XD
Numbah34 chapter 19 . 8/24/2004
Woo-hoo! You updated! :D Neat chapter. Can't wait to see what happens next!
mpcp13 chapter 19 . 8/24/2004
Well, I really have nothin' to say about your love life except that I hope it works out for you.

Anyway, great chapter. And don't worry, the scene you added ain't bad at all. Keep this story up, I love it.
rockafellow chapter 19 . 8/24/2004
cant wait for the next chapter!
Key Gee Bee chapter 19 . 8/24/2004
:O I get a special birthday update? Now I'm ashamed for only writing like, 5 words each time I reviewed. :/ I'll make this review longer. XD This story rocks, although it's a little confusing sometimes for me. I think it's because I started reading this at like, the 13th chapter (it was the first time I actually saw it) and you write such long chapters that I could'nt just sit in one place for so long, even though the chapters are magnifericientabulous. o_o Don't ask what that word means. XD

Haha, I don't know what else to write. I'm glad Numbuh Five found out, or else I'd start freaking out every time you updated, and I'd skim through chapters just to see if someone would find out or not. XD I'm sure you duunot care.

Thankyou for updating just for my birthday! It was a great one! Except now, I'm considered to be "evil" according to the kids next door. XD Woo, I'm evil! -dances-
332 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »