Reviews for Operation: WITNESS
iolah chapter 20 . 9/1/2004
did you just get braces?

dont worry thiell feel better soon,

i cant wait 4 the rest pleaase update soon!
Bubblebean022 chapter 19 . 8/30/2004
This story's really great! I love it! Hope you write more soon! :-)
Sullen Kitten chapter 19 . 8/26/2004
Note to author, note to author- that "Skip this para if" thing goes a few sentences ABOVE said paragraph, for fair warning.
Sullen Kitten chapter 15 . 8/26/2004
(Yeah, there's a symbol for death. Less of a symbol, more of a phrase. I don't blame you for not knowing)
Sullen Kitten chapter 13 . 8/26/2004
( For all those people who read Shaman King, mood swings like that mean you're... TURNING INTO FAUST VI! *dun dun dun*)
Sullen Kitten chapter 9 . 8/26/2004
*K-koru?* *Looks all Kororo-esque and sobby

I'm sad! Thank goodness for ten more chapters!
Sullen Kitten chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
(BTW, have you been getting your names from Inuyasha again? Kagome isn't exactly a common name.)
late night reader chapter 19 . 8/26/2004
This story is so awesome! I can't wait untill you update it. This is one of the most emotionally filled stories I've read in a long time. I laughed at times, and even teared up at times. Keep up the GREAT work! :)
RT7 chapter 19 . 8/26/2004
Well, I just spent the best part of an hour reading through the whole thing, and let me say, it's the best fanfic i've read so far. I hope you update it soon!
Mi Querida chapter 19 . 8/25/2004
o.O;; Wouldn't your mom be more disturbed about the sexuality scene? I know my mom would, but whatever...

Anyway, I really like it! I can't wait for the next chapter, I hope it comes soon D

Oh, and good luck with your love life! XD
Mi Querida chapter 18 . 8/25/2004
Yay! Another good chappy! I knew Abby would figure it out (not really, but I wish...)

“Uh, well, you know, the hit and I thought you were asleep and uh... I feel stupid...
Destructive-Innocence chapter 19 . 8/25/2004
Yay! Great chapter!

I'm glad the at least Abby know's about Keiko being Kuki!

Well...KEEP UPDATING! XD
Numbah34 chapter 19 . 8/24/2004
Woo-hoo! You updated! :D Neat chapter. Can't wait to see what happens next!
mpcp13 chapter 19 . 8/24/2004
Well, I really have nothin' to say about your love life except that I hope it works out for you.

Anyway, great chapter. And don't worry, the scene you added ain't bad at all. Keep this story up, I love it.
rockafellow chapter 19 . 8/24/2004
cant wait for the next chapter!
333 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »