Reviews for Operation: WITNESS
lemony anemone chapter 27 . 7/26/2006
this is one of the rare knd fics that I really enjoyed.

excellent AWESOME job.
cherryblossom33 chapter 27 . 5/10/2006
That was great!
Kiana12 chapter 27 . 12/23/2005
Your story is awsome! It took me from 3:P.M. to 8:15.A.M. with no sleep,but it was worth it!
3musketteers chapter 27 . 12/4/2005
wow this was good!
Ratica chapter 27 . 9/29/2005
Damn, that was a sad ending... ja.
Jin-ashi chapter 27 . 9/1/2005
Ur story is awesome! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
americanchic1234 chapter 26 . 8/23/2005
the whole story SUCKED! i don't really want to flame you for any reason, seriously. it's just the story. but if you hated your ending, why don't you delete the story and make a different one?

it's fullproof!
Riobella chapter 27 . 8/20/2005
sigh that was so beautiful i wish it wasn't over if ya make a sequal other than ya spin off anyways i love it!
DarkFairyYume chapter 27 . 7/2/2005
Wow... just wow... their whole life kinda just passed them by... 19 years... wow... I guess there isn't any room for a sequel then. *sigh* Oh well. Still a satisfying predetermined event. Heheh, and the gum thing was cute. XD
DarkFairyYume chapter 26 . 7/2/2005
O_o - ;_; - X.x

I... I can't believe it... wow... such a sad and compelling story... *snifflesob* It seems like the ending came way too fast... but that might just be me... I hope there is a sequel... now to read teh last chapter. _
DarkFairyYume chapter 24 . 7/2/2005
I KNEW THAT ALANA COULDN'T BE TRUSTED! (*jumps into a plothole and disappears*)
DarkFairyYume chapter 23 . 7/2/2005
That note was pretty clever. ;) Well, I thought so anyways. D
DarkFairyYume chapter 19 . 7/2/2005
It wasn't THAT graphic. I think everyone should be able to be man (or woman) enough to read it without going "ew omg lyk tht was so GROSS!". XD Ok, reading more... O.o I'm on a roll! You can't expect me to stop now, do you?
DarkFairyYume chapter 18 . 7/2/2005
Ahh, the sweet, sweet romance of 1/5ness. :D And we all knew Keiko was Kuki. XD
DarkFairyYume chapter 13 . 7/2/2005
LOL! Montgomery... Such a funny middle name. teehee... I'm hyper... PHAMONGA! (don't ask please)
332 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »