Reviews for Operation: WITNESS
DarkFairyYume chapter 10 . 7/2/2005
We! Kissy kissy goo goo stuff! XD I wish I read this sooner. LOL!
DarkFairyYume chapter 5 . 7/2/2005
A chapter to edit out song lyrics. _; Just thought I'd let you know. This chapter was kidna confusing. With the Key Chain and all, but then again I'm slow, and haven't read a fanfic in a long time! Well, time for me to read some more and then I can finally go back to writing my own (ah procrastination at its best mwahaha).
DarkFairyYume chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
Sorry I can only read the first chapter tonight! I will try to read all of it tomorrow, but my mom is going to kick me off the computer soon... :(

But anyways! It is good so far! I'm not a fan of song-fics, but despite that so far the story line is catchy and creative! I look forward to finishing it tomorrow (I hope!). XD

Well, time for me to go draw in my room all bored and stuff... U_U;
Cyrix chapter 27 . 1/19/2005
That was the... GREATEST STORY!
OsCaRcHoPs chapter 26 . 1/17/2005
~You know what? I HATE THAT ENDING TOO! It's way too good. It gives that kind of emotion, like, everything's gone by so fast, "I feel old", but it's all in your head. It's almost like in a dream(well, in my dreams cause I'm always driving a car or on an empty highway) And then, its's like you really can't feel joy, but not despair, where it gets you thinking "So, this it? Is this all that there is to it?" Like you know it's going to haunt you for the rest of your life. Wow, that was long. GTG! It was fun on this lil journey with you! More Ahhelga roads to come?(meaning MOREMOREMORE!) ;D U rock~
Somebody chapter 27 . 12/25/2004
Dude! I just finished your "Witness" story! Finally do you know how long it took me? First i used my neighbors comp. then I used my friends comp. then i used the libarys comp. and finally my own freakin' computer! So happy am i. Awesome Story i luved it!
Koru-chan chapter 27 . 12/20/2004
*sniff-sniff* It's so beautiful! You SHOULD/HAVE TO DO A SEQUEL! I REPEAT: YOU MUST DO A SEQUEAL! SQWEE Times a thousand!
Koru-chan chapter 26 . 12/20/2004
What the Fuck? is right! Does that even count as an ending? Oh well...
Koru-chan chapter 25 . 12/20/2004
true. I really like the ending though. so I geuss...sqwee...
Koru-chan chapter 24 . 12/20/2004
Sqwee! Soo exiting!(sp?)
Koru-chan chapter 23 . 12/19/2004
Sqwe! How totally awesome! And yes it was a cliffie!
Koru-chan chapter 22 . 12/19/2004

Intresting, yes.

Suspenseful, hmm...sorta

And Sqwee, Sure why not.
Koru-chan chapter 18 . 12/13/2004
SQWE! AH! AWESOME! FOR ONCE I'm glad you made that a cliffie! CHEESE! SQWEE! AWESOME!~!
332 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »